Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Go pro newbie???
  • bikemanspen
    Free Member

Which one and why? It’s to use for mtb and mx, I’ve saw some for around £100 and then others for £350?
    What’s the best and why pls guys

Cheers

cynic-al
    Free Member

What are your budget and needs?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Higher than broadcastable resolution on the expensive one, faster more slow-down-able footage on the expensive one. The cheap one shoots full hd at standard frame rates but you can’t do much more with the footage if it isn’t exactly to your liking.

cynic-al
    Free Member

The website has all the specs BTW.

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Cheers guys I’m sure the website does have all the info but I wanted some real feedback! I will pay extra if the features are worth the extra!

andysredmini
    Free Member

I have a hero 4 black. It was expensive but I wanted the 4k recording and more importantly the 1080p 120fps for filming slow motion.

kongman28
    Free Member

I reckomend the Silver model to anyone who asks as it’s got the screen on the back. I’ve had various models over the years and this model plus some spare batteries is hard to beat. The ability to record in 4k is pointless unless you’ve got a supercomputer to process the footage and a 4k TV to watch it on.

rickmeister

Have you checked the sj4000 reviews ?

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Had seen that one gets great reviews Rick but my son will be using it as well I think he will want the go pro kids being kids!
    Kongman is yours the go pro 3 then?

Also what’s this hero all about? Or is it just selling jargon?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I don’t want 4 k for the resolution, but you can stabilise footage better with that much extra space. 720 p at 240fps is fun though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Go pro newbie???’ is closed to new replies.