Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Go pro hero 3 experts/info?
  • chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I’ve bought a go pro hero 3 black from selfridges model no dhx-302-eu £359.00 obviously I can return it as I’ve not opened it yet, my question is I’ve seen the same model number from a few different uk sellers on e bay for about £100 less. Is selfridges that over priced or am I missing something??? Most actual “shops” are about the same price.
    Thanks for any advice.

antares
    Free Member

I’m no expert on Go Pro’s but Selfridges is quite an upmarket type department store that’ll sell most things at RRP.
    Is it this one you’ve got?
    http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/cameras/digital-camcorders/digital-camcorders/action-camcorders/gopro-hero-3-action-camcorder-black-edition-20205393-pdt.html

andyrm
    Free Member

GoPro fix prices pretty severely, it’s borderline illegal how they do it.

EBay ones tend to be parallel import which GoPro hate! I know one of the distributors that supplies eBay sellers so can link you up if you want a reputable supply.

Worth noting that if you return your current one for a “non fault” reason, there’s no obligation for the retailer to cover return P&P.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Is it a 3 or 3+?

3+ is the latest model and sells for £359.

3 is superceeded by the 3+ and remaining stock often discounted.

If it’s a 3 then I’d return and either save money or pick up the latest version.

belugabob
    Free Member

Yes you are missing something – either the ability to do research before making a purchase, or the humility to accept that prices often drop just after you purchase something.

Instead of expecting Selfridges to cover your mistake, just accept the situation and move on.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Thanks everyone for the info, bar bob who obviously didn’t get any action from is mrs recently.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Go pro hero 3 experts/info?’ is closed to new replies.