Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Go Pro hd memory card compatibility?
  • Milky
    Free Member

I’m just buying said camera but I’m hoping some of you lovely people can advise me on the memory cards! There seems to be a lot of chat about most SDHC cards not working with the camera.

Go Pro say class 4 and above. A 32GB card from the Go Pro brand of choice is £130 (!) but play.com has 32GB class 10 card for about £40.

Anyone use a Go Pro hd? What cards work for sure?

Dango
    Free Member

Sandisk 16GB (class4) from Play or Amazon £14.99, buy two for less than the 32GB job

Sorted

ltheisinger
    Free Member

I had a class 4 and it worked – but must say I did upgrade to a class 10 and it made a big difference in the smoothness of the recording (and if you buy HD you want to see the proper results!!)

petey_pants
    Free Member

The faster cards copy the files to the computer much quicker. Makes a deference when your transferi 32gb files

Milky
    Free Member

Thanks Dango. Have you used these in a Go Pro hd? Are they definitely compatible?

Milky
    Free Member

Right! Class 10 it is then. Unless I can find a class 11!

oink
    Free Member

I use class 4 16gb cards in my go pro hd, have about 5 of them

spend your money on a spare battery as you’ll most likely get through that faster than the cards

Northwind

I’m using Transcend 16gb class 10s, they’re cheap and they work, nuff said really.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Go Pro hd memory card compatibility?’ is closed to new replies.