Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Go pro 4 silver… Photo tips to stop motion blur.
  • danjthomas
    Free Member

mounted on my head riding trails I tried a photo timelapse but 99% of the images where blurry.. Occasionally the bike was clear but everything else was awful. 5 second intervals.

So I tried again whilst go Karting I used the same setting but with 0.5sec intervals. Same results. the iso was capped at 200 which didn’t help but I can’t imaging it getting drastically better.

For action cam I’m determined to get good action shots. Videos are one thing but I prefer taking photos.

What settings should I be using . Or am I asking too much of the camera. Maybe burst or I need a remote and only use it for less dynamic photos.

Hope to use it underwater on hols this year and don’t want to be disappointed when I upload the images.

bigjim

I have a Hero 3 and it needs a lot of light to get really crisp motion shots, direct sunlight, snow etc. It’s only a tiny little lens.

geuben
    Free Member

Unless it’s really bright sunshine you’ll need to stop capping the ISO. Thats pretty much the only thing you can do with photos.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Go pro 4 silver… Photo tips to stop motion blur.’ is closed to new replies.