Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Go outdoors price matching?
  • jam-bo

Website says they do but Are they pretty good about it?

Want to pick up a weeride kangaroo tomorrow and local store has stock.

Amazon is nearly £30 cheaper but I wouldn’t have it for the weekend.

hammyuk
    Free Member

They will – do it from the website or they will do it in store.

vanilla83
    Free Member

Yep price matched a gas bbq for me the other day but phone them rather than do it online (as they take ages to reply back via online). They’ll ask for url and check whether its in stock. You’ll be given a number to quote to the store (unless thats changed) and should get an email too confirming the price match. You have to be a card member tho iirc; though thats only £5 and they’ll let you buy that at the same time.

jamiep
    Free Member

The web says they can sometimes be very difficult at agreeing to match Amazon, but stick to your guns. I’ve matched non Amazon places with them, and accordingly got some great deals

jam-bo

Will they do it all in store?

vanilla83
    Free Member

Yes but I’d phone them up first incase something goes wrong (ie wrong stock levels) and to confirm the price match.

float
    Free Member

heh, ive price matched twice using their in store computer and internet.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Yep, I’ve done it a few times too, never had them quibble.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Price matched hundreds of time. Just had to be a website within the UK and don’t forget to include shipping costs. Super easy just make sure it’d the exact same model and year.

hora
    Free Member

Do you need to have their members card though first?

Flaperon

I paid for a membership card and then discovered that they wouldn’t actually price match a good (and perfectly valid) offer from another shop 30 miles away. Manager point blank refused, said it was too much to discount. That was it. Never used them again.

jam-bo

Sorted. Weeride kangaroo for £63.50

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Go outdoors price matching?’ is closed to new replies.