Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • Go on – what's the best tasting bitter one can buy?!
  • CountZero

I was simply making the point that it would be nice to restrict the thread to proper old fashioned british beer as there is already a lot of discussion about craft beer on here.

If by ‘proper old fashioned british beer’, you mean stuff like Watney’s Red Barrel, Worthington ‘E’, most of Courage brewery’s output, then the old joke about the artist painting an advertising poster for Courage Best, on being questioned about the couple having sex in a boat hidden away in one corner, replied that it summed up all the qualities of Courage beers, “****ing near water”.
    I hardly ever used to drink beer when I was first visiting pubs, these days beer drinkers enjoy unparalleled riches when it comes to variety.

chrisylad24
    Free Member

Atwood ales Nectar is my favorite at he moment brewed in Stourport on seven I believe they have a few pubs one being my local in darkest Cradley Heath I am surrounded by great breweries the likes of enville ,Holdens and Bathams and I think enville ale would be my next choice then probably Ludlow Gold thank God its beer night on Fridays

Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘Go on – what's the best tasting bitter one can buy?!’ is closed to new replies.