Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Go on then – show us your " Oylimpic" photos…
  • Evesie
    Free Member

Bigdawg,
    I don’t think that “rocky uphil just before the finish” is in the park area, it’s between the service area & final climb which has been out of bounds for some time thanks to the Fort Knox like security.

Superficial
    Free Member

OP – I’m in your photo of the crash 🙂

Click for bigger pictures

The leading pack, hammering up the ‘breathtaker’ at considerable speed. The guy on the left (I found out afterwards) is the USA team manager. Looking concerned as his riders were nowhere to be seen!

Penumtimate lap, Kulhavy and Schurter battling for first:

The Man from Guam just having fun I think. This was his race lap. Not long after this, he fell foul of the 80% rule…

Scamper
    Free Member

Didn’t that bloke have quite a controlled landing? ie nice and straight into the press up position with bent arms.

footflaps

Looking concerned as his riders were nowhere to be seen!

To be expected. It’s worth watching Offroad to Athens just to see how out of touch the US riders were/are in the WC scene.

http://www.offroadtoathens.com/

TheGingerOne

Someone earlier was asking, and yes, Paola Pezzo was there on the Saturday as they mentioned her being around on the pa commentary during the build up for the womens start.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

A few of mine.

The Pain. Feel for you Liam, healing vibes being sent. Stay strong 🙂

The Glory. We latched on to a group of his supporters that it turned out included his mum and girlfriend. Great guy and deserved Olympic Champion

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8428/7784315906_5bc8679f58_z.jpg

SimonR

Had great days out at both road races and the women’s XC …… some of my photos are here on Flickr

yetitony
    Free Member

Some from the Saturday. Great day of racing. Annie put it some rel effort!

Annie Last showing her skills at the Olympic MTB today! by t.clark50@btopenworld.com, on Flickr

Just past ‘Leap Of Faith’ – Olympic MTB 2012 by t.clark50@btopenworld.com, on Flickr

Emily Batty – Olympic MTB… by t.clark50@btopenworld.com, on Flickr
    Emily Batty -Drool!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Go on then – show us your " Oylimpic" photos…’ is closed to new replies.