Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Go on then, recommend me an espresso machine …..
  • TheWrongTrousers

Yeah I know, can of worms,
    Sub-£200 should do it.
    Ta

spooky_b329

Delonghi Magnifica machines tend to get good reviews, not sure if you’ll get one for £200. There are various versions, when I got mine there were different variants, some had different controls (posh models had lots of buttons) and also some come with a milk frother, others had an automatic one with a refrigerated milk tub on the front.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Whatever we recommended last week, or the week before, or the week before that…

Oh and don’t forget to budget for a decent grinder 🙂

wwaswas

If you’re near Hove we have a Delonghi Magnifica that’s made about 20 cups of coffee for sale – £170 collected. My wife bought it for her personal use at work but it took up too much kitchen space so has had to come home.

mrwhyte
    Free Member

I have a new Delonghi Dedica which was sub 200 (through using promo codes and deals etc.) Seems to do the job so far, has the milk frother on the side too and other various buttons which I have not pressed yet.

boblo
    Free Member

The answer is is always a, Rancilio Silvia plus at least the same again for a grinder. Or was it Honda? No, that’s mowers…I think.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Go on then, recommend me an espresso machine …..’ is closed to new replies.