Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Go on; show us your slot dropout Inbreds / Scandal 26s please (or owt else too?)
  • gonetothehills
    Free Member

Can’t decide whether to keep it real with a steel Inbred or go flighty lighty with a Scandal – so if you’ve got one, would you be so good as to post a pic up here please? Any excuse…!

It’s the singlespeeds that I’m interested in – how do you find the rear wheel stays put with the On-One chaintug?

Go on – get em out…

If you’re on something else singlespeedy and you want to join in, I’d love to see them too (if the frame’s are around the same sort of money.)

Clink

(now replaced with ti version)

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Do they do a slot dropout Ti one then, Clink or do you mean the 456 geared frame? Would love to see to see it if you’ve got it done as a SS…!

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Looking at changing this soon for a slotted scandal , so i have a choice of gears or not …. pic below is just before last years Honc !

gonetothehills
    Free Member

If you’re interested in selling the frame, and it’s an 18″… my email’s in the profile!!!

The slotted Scandal does look a good option, doesn’t it? Are you thinking it’ll handle similar to the Inbred?

Clink

ah – just re-read your first post – mine a 29er 😳

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Now that looks nice Clink – you lucky beggar!!!

Wonder if they’ll do it as a 26er? I really like the look of Stumpy’s sliding dropout one though – hoping it might be available…!

sm500
    Free Member

Stumpy is it a 16 or 18 inch frame? Tried to send you a pm, but u have no mail add in profile!! Pm me. Ta

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Go on; show us your slot dropout Inbreds / Scandal 26s please (or owt else too?)’ is closed to new replies.