Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Go on Mark, lend us a quid, I'll be your best pal
  • chubstr
    Free Member

Kanye loses all grip on reality again

Kanye West REALLY wants $1 billion from Mark Zuckerberg http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/35576432

The wife’s bought a new car and I fancy a PlayStation, I wonder if I ask Mark nicely he’ll see us right instead of opening those useless schools for kids

mrhoppy

I love that he asked on twitter. Good move that man.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I had never heard of this twunt until he did Glastonbury.

Read that thing on the BBC this morning and what really amazed me, that he is $53 million in debt.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

How the heck to you get to be $53 million in debt?

ahwiles
    Free Member

coke, hookers, waste the rest…

MSP

Creative tax avoidance.

chubstr
    Free Member

BoardinBob

He really is quite bizarre nowadays. Hard to tell what’s real and what’s “art”. His output nowadays is guff but he did have some absolute belters a long time ago

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI[/video]

binners
    Notter
    Free Member

I’m happy to admit I have an especially low opinion of Kanye anyway but this tweet makes me laugh:

All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists…

Erm….they bought your album (unless you’re now accusing them of piracy?), is that not enough for you?

perchypanther
    Free Member

I ain’t sayin’ he a gold digger……

gobuchul
    Free Member

Bob – Is that meant be his good stuff?

Hate to hear his crap stuff!

1981miked
    Free Member

What a bellend of epic proportions! Disappeared up his own arse years ago, hope he climbs further up and stays there.

D0NK

What a tool

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

gobuchul – speeketh unto the masses
    All the kids these days with their hippidy hoppin’ music, why can’t they just listen to some Nora Jones on Radio 2, such a nice girl.

BoardinBob

gobuchul – speeketh unto the masses
    All the kids these days with their hippidy hoppin’ music, why can’t they just listen to some Nora Jones on Radio 2, such a nice girl.

Norah Jones 😆

I’d rather take my face off with a belt sander than listen to her bland dirge

gobuchul
    Free Member

Who mentioned Norah Jones?

Besides it doesn’t get more bland than that tool.

fasthaggis

P-Jay
    Free Member

Its more PR bullshit, he *might* be $50m in debt just by the way the yanks love to leverage, but he’s far from broke – Forbes estimate his net worth as $180m.

Maybe it’s all lies though, Beyoncé is meant to be worth several fortunes, but her last album had something silly like 14 writers, 4 producers etc and it’s writing songs that makes the money.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Who mentioned Norah Jones?

No one did, but you did hit the absolute pinnacle of Middle Class-ness with this statement, from there it was a short leap to Norah Jones.

gobuchul – Member
    I had never heard of this twunt until he did Glastonbury.

gobuchul
    Free Member

No one did, but you did hit the absolute pinnacle of Middle Class-ness with this statement,

Really? You know me so well.

I’m obviously not from da hood like you.

zilog6128

The way his first tweet is written reads exactly like one of those Nigerian scam emails you get! Bizarre.

I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt… Please pray we overcome… This is my true heart…

binners

#prayforkanye

Danny79
    Free Member

#1%problems

DaRC_L

Shurely Kim or his Mothers in law will pay his bill?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Go on Mark, lend us a quid, I'll be your best pal’ is closed to new replies.