• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • gmail account recovery, any ideas?
  • D0NK

Setup a tablet for the eldest, he didn’t use it long before it got broken. Now he’s a little older I’m thinking of getting another so want to resurrect the account – plus there’s a little cash left on it.

I’ve forgotten the password. Rather infuriatingly the setup form let me enter a misspelled email address for the recovery address (.couk instead of .co.uk) – when I go to send recovery token it accepts the mistyped email address, says email sent but obviously I can’t get it – but when I go through the full account recovery questionnaire when I try to enter the mistyped address it says not a valid name (no shit).

Any chance of communicating with a real person about this? as I think this case should be obvious with a bit of common sense applied. Done a couple of searches, there’s an 0800 number knocking about but pretty sure that’s a scam line.

Not enough activity on the account before breaking the tablet for me to pass the google recovery questionnaire.

Junkyard
    Free Member

one for the IT experts this 😛

D0NK

nevermind, guessed the password, looks like they give you pretty much unlimited password attempts.

Junkyard
    Free Member

why not put the password in this thread to help you remember 😉

D0NK

pi$$tak1ngc0ckw0mbl3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘gmail account recovery, any ideas?’ is closed to new replies.