Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • glyncoriwg cafe
  • markwalker
    Free Member

does anybody no whats going on there getting a bit fed up with no food is anybody thinking of us i think not

allthepies
    Free Member

Someone call the punctuation police.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

While they’re at it, call the Grammar Blitzkrieg in!

DezB
    Free Member

Glyncorrwg. I’m not Welsh and only been there once, but I can spell it 🙂 Afan is the usual spelling?
    Anyway, there was a sign on the cafe window saying it was reopening in Feb 2011.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Take your own food for now? Not hard is it?

markwalker
    Free Member

get a life guys i think you need to ride more

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I thought they may have arranged a temporary food source such as a burger van or something to ease the hunger pangs and continue the revenue stream.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Afan Lodge is just down the road for post ride food*, and a beer/coffee

(*I’m a big fan of their breakfasts)

markwalker
    Free Member

cheers guys

z1ppy

No burger van or cafe saturday, but there was two enterprising ladies selling tea and cakes from a van.

PS: We called into asda @ merthyr tydfil on the way down (heads of the valley road) & had a great breakfast and got a meal deal lunch (sarnie/crisp/drink)…

gwaelod
    Free Member

fadda

Are you Mark Datz…?

brakes
    Free Member

the two nice ladies in the van sold me a nice cup of tea and a couple of ham rolls, a damn sight nicer than the pastie from the Co-Op in Glyncorrwg

Dancake
    Free Member

And when I finish having fun, I expect a MASSAGE, but there is no parlour to be seen for miles 🙁

Is anybody thinking of us? I think not

rondo101
    Free Member

Yep, I can also vouch for the 2 nice ladies and the quality of their cups of tea and ham rolls x 2 as they were there today.

Special_ized_Jamie

If you can’t find a ‘massage’ parlour in that valley your not looking in the right places!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘glyncoriwg cafe’ is closed to new replies.