Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gloves – Troy Lee xc vs Fox Dirtpaw
  • zingrock
    Free Member

Looking into some new gloves and these two both crop up a fair bit. Both similarly priced and look like what I’m after. Anyone got any experience with either or could compare them?

Cheers, zing

honourablegeorge

Can’t vouch for the fox, but Troy Lee gloves are generally exceollent, have the XCs myself and they lasted ages and were very confy.

mrmo
    Free Member

try them on, i have a nightmare finding any gloves that fit. I really can’t figure out who they design gloves for it certainly isn’t me.

On the road i am currently using a set of SMALL Giro things, the last set were a set of LARGE bontragers! Off road it gets even worse when i try and get the finger length sorted. Some are baggy but ok for the finger length, others are tight and too short in the finger.

Build quality for both fox and troy lee is ime ok, sizing!!!! two different supposedly identical gloves will be different!

zingrock
    Free Member

Okay thanks, il make sure if I order online (unsure of any shops near me stock these) il find a place with free returns

theraggyone
    Free Member

I have troy lee xc and fox dirtpaws. I much prefer the dirtpaws the troy lees come up slightly tight across my hands but with long fingers where as the fox gloves are very slightly wider therefor not tight but still have long fingers (I have stubby digits) they are both mediums.the troy lees are also hotter although the fabric is thinner

Troy lee xc all the way for me . Now on 2nd pair in 2/3 years (and I never buy same thing twice)
    Used for DH and trail and now cut the fingers of old pair for road bike 😆
    Had fox and they fell apart in very short time but looked like they had never been used !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gloves – Troy Lee xc vs Fox Dirtpaw’ is closed to new replies.