Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gloves for mutant hands
  • Mikkel
    Free Member

Struggling to find full finger gloves that will fit.
    if measuring width of my hand I am an XL but measure finger length and I am an S

See the problem?

I used to have 661 Recon and a L used to fit perfectly, but the last couple of years that model have changed in sizing and the L now have fingers which are now way to long.

Anyone got any ideas for brands to look at? or will I be forced to start cutting the fingers off

BillOddie

Are you Jeremy Beadle?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Is that you Mr President?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    alexpalacefan

Bookmarked. Got the same issue.
    In the past I have cut fingers off and sewed the ends. Then waterproofed with silicone sealant! Ugly but it worked.

Be interested if anyone has a better plan.

APF

lornholio
    Free Member

I’m the opposite. XL-XXL length, L width (long and skinny, like the rest of me 😉 ). Anyone else the same as me feel free to add suggestions here, especially for thin/minimal gloves.

The old 661 Rev XXL was an excellent fit on me; wish I had stocked up with a few pairs. The current 661 Comp XXL is massive but the XL is a good length on me and width just a little big.

Mikkel
    Free Member

LOL at the President comment 🙂

RichBowman

Lornholio – I’ve the same issues as you. Looong fingers… (though rest of me is not so long and skinny).

I’ve found these…

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Specialized-LoDown-Long-Finger-Cycling-Gloves-SS17_104406.htm

…to be very good – cheap too (I go with an XXL). No palm padding so nice and thin.

Sorry OP – no use to you.

All the best,

Rich

Pz_Steve

I’m with the OP – wedding ring is a size ‘T’, but my fingers are shorter than my (5’2″, petite) wife’s.

Which is why I ride in (women’s) fingerless riding gloves.

Mikkel
    Free Member

Maybe we need to petition 661 to make short and long finger versions of their gloves

Mikkel
    Free Member

So today i came across some Serfas gloves.
    Their Medium fits me perfectly.

Mikkel
    Free Member

Just got myself some Outdoor research gloves, their medium is almost a perfect fit for my short fingers. and they make for Ok winter biking gloves.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gloves for mutant hands’ is closed to new replies.