• This topic has 52 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Glory Glory Man Utd.
  • teamyeti
    Free Member

bitter blues are quiet today.

iDave
    Free Member

ref was wearing red knickers maybe

not a blue fan, but 6 min into 4 min of added time????

simonralli2
    Free Member

Not just the Blues who are bitter – plenty of STW people who have had the result revealed bitter too.

I think you should have a thread titled "Glory Glory Man Utd – SPOILER"

I think that is the etiquette?

hilldodger
    Free Member

Simon, the Manure fans 'etiquette' is to gloat loudly at each and every opportunity and anyone else's enjoyment be beggered…….

coogan
    Free Member

This thread will probably get pulled like the other one once all the whining starts…

uplink
    Free Member

What was the final score?

Harry_the_Spider

18 – 0

simonralli2
    Free Member

People revealing the score 1 – STW forum dwellers trying to avoid hearing the score but who nonetheless go on an internet forum only to discover people discussing football 0

colnagokid

They need to gloat on t'internet when half the fans are in That London, and the other half in China. They dont get togeather that often 😉

uplink
    Free Member

18 – 0

18-0 to Manchester then? – cheers

theboatman
    Free Member

the use of the word 'spoiler' might have helped me make it to MOTD2 without knowing who won 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Not a fan either way but was going to watch MOTD2 later….Guess i will just have to watch Songs Of Praise on iPrayer now.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Yet again ther ref was your best player.

hilldodger
    Free Member

STW forum dwellers trying to avoid hearing the score but who nonetheless go on an internet forum….

Point taken, but there is a tradition of not 'blowing' the outcome of sporting events until the TV highlights are over……

teamyeti
    Free Member

i made no reference to the score, just that the bitter blues were a little quiet.

will1
    Free Member

A so called Yorkshireman supporting Man U just doesn't seem right.

lord
    Free Member

you beat the money bags team today but not the superpower from east lancs

teamyeti
    Free Member

i make no reference to supporting the english champions in my post, i was just making an observation, Hebden bridge lesbians are my team.

will1
    Free Member

do you deny it then on an open forum????

teamyeti
    Free Member

What that im a lesbian??

will1
    Free Member

You may well be but you are not from H/Bridge

hilldodger
    Free Member

He's not from Manchester either, but than Manure fans usually aren't….

barca
    Free Member

I was at the ground today. it was a fantastic game of football. it's inevitable that the "play 'till we win" United and Ferguson haters would be shouting from the rooftops but City could have used those extra couple of minutes to score just as United did.
    It's unfortunate that people using this website who were looking forward to watching the highlights this evening have had their enjoyment spoilt by an inconsiderate arse but sadly, and why I look at this site less and less, every thread seems to have at least one these days.
    That's my contribution for what it's worth.
    Oh, to the guys who might not watch MOTD2 this evening now they know the score, you should, it really was a cracking game.
    Ps. I'm a season ticket holder at Eastlands. A blue but not bitter. It was a tremendous derby.

terrahawk
    Free Member

wot momksie said. all of it.

barca
    Free Member

****, I've come over all reasonable, even Terra' the Red is agreeing with me. Something is very wrong…….. 🙂

teamyeti
    Free Member

inconsiderate arse, did i mention the score monksie, no i didnt you arsehole, so keep your contributions to yourself, go and play on facebook you tit.

barca
    Free Member

I don't do facebook, cock (as in the regular Mancunian salutation rather than referring to you in the slang term for male genitalia….i think).
    Anyway. that's me for this week.
    Ch'ra'

colnagokid

now now boys, play nice!

Jamie
    Free Member

teamyeti:
    inconsiderate arse, did i mention the score monksie, no i didnt you arsehole, so keep your contributions to yourself, go and play on facebook you ****.

That needs to be an, admittedly poor, attempt at humour or you just copped STWs hypocrite of the day award.

m0nster2
    Free Member

tee hee

postierich
    Free Member

bitter reds have gone a bit quite! 😆

stuartie_c
    Free Member

If we keep bumping this thread, the "spoiler" crowd might think Man U. won tonight.

Imagine their delight when they watch the game and find this not to be the case…

john_drummer
    Free Member

sounds like a plan 😉

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Theatre of dreams my arse!

Talkemada
    Free Member

Excellent. Love Baconface's pathetic excuses afterwards. Face it Baconface; you lost. As you did on Saturday. you know, there are actually better teams that yours. Just accept it.

Love it.

allthepies
    Free Member

ping for teamyeti 8)

iDave
    Free Member

aww, you'll upset him now

teamyeti
    Free Member

Afternoon chaps.

allthepies
    Free Member

paging yeti.

1 Chelsea 34 55 77
    2 Man Utd 34 50 73

iDave
    Free Member

i approve

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Glory Glory Man Utd.’ is closed to new replies.