Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Glorious Hayfield Orbital ride (pics) and "Notorious S.F.B" :)
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

click pic for more

on this ride I was stopped by 2 different groups of riders to ask if I was me and thank me for the photos I post :o) Infamy indeed 🙂

rob-jackson
    Free Member

whats the route?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

OOOOHHH!

carlos
    Free Member

Nice shots there. Some cheeky bits thrown in too.

I went out on Sat and only saw 6 other Mtb’ers over the following route. From Rushup Edge over to Hayfield via South Head and Coldwell Clough, up Snake Path, an out and back over Middle Moor, up to Kinder, down Jacobs Ladder, up Chapel Gate (what a waste I shouldn’t have been so nosey and ridden Greenlands instead)then down to the end of Rushup Edge. Plenty of ups with cracking downs makes for a great few hrs riding.

Bosh
    Free Member

I love it when people on an xc ride feel the need to wear body armour!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

whats the route?

if you click the “route” box above any of the shots it takes you to a map. Click top left “animate” and a blob traces out the route 🙂

Sett Valley Trail, Over Hill Road, New Allotments, Ollersett Moor, Hill Farm, Chinley Churn, Cracken Edge, Chinley, Peep-O-Day, Coldwell Clough, Oaken Clough, Kinderlow End, Kinder Res, White Bank, Middle Moor, Chunal

2hottie
    Free Member

The guy on the trike in your first picture is based in Preston, he had some form of accident or illness that buggered his legs up so he can only walk with crutches.

He is a friend of the ex’s Dad an is a nice chap who loved motorbikes and saved up for this trike for years so he could be out on his own once more.

Good on him I say..

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Good on him I say..

yes indeed! It must be great fun to drive on a good day like that was :o)
    I’ll add your message as a comment to the shot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Glorious Hayfield Orbital ride (pics) and "Notorious S.F.B" :)’ is closed to new replies.