Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Glorious day and I'm at work!
  • isitafox
    Free Member

Absolutely fantastic start to the month, mild, clear blue skies with a very gentle breeze and I’m stuck in a bloody signalbox. Suppose it’s not all bad though as with a day like this the wife would have had better ideas than to wander around a giant bike sale with me.
    Any else (cough) grafting today???

badnewz
    Free Member

Not working but stuck in bed with knee inflammation. Very fed up!

peterfile
    Free Member

I feel your pain. I had my head buried in something from 8am until midnight yesterday and decided when I went to bed that I’d head out on the bike this morning.

Got up at 7am, beautiful outside, made a coffee, quick peek at emails and sometime between midnight and 7am the thing that was a problem yesterday is now progressing towards a disaster…so it’s more of the same today 🙁

Klunk
    Free Member

just about to have lunch outside in the sunshine 🙂

Dibbs
    Free Member

The day started off lovely, clear blue sky up on top the Quantocks mist in the valleys below, the mist started to clear then changed it’s mind and it’s horrible here now.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

It’s was horrible out there, really really horrible…..

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Avr6pY]1st November 2015IMG_3681[/url] by -Cheesyfeet-, on Flickr

Well, maybe not 😀

willard

Yeah, second the horribleness… Just got back from a pootle around the local villages in the not-glorious-at-all not-sunshine, followed by a terrible nice coffee and appallingly not horrible scone/jam/cream.

It was hard work. You should be glad you missed it.

seadog101

At least if you are at work there is purpose to your day of wasted lovely weather. I am stuck with nasty dose of being-nice-to-relativies…

MoreCashThanDash

Busyness with family and Scout activities meant I had to be out at 8.30 and back by 10.30. Thick fog, visibility about 50 yards, no time for a tea and cake stop.

Now sat poolside for kids swimming club. 15 degrees outside, not a cloud in the sky, glorious afternoon for a ride.

nicholasnismo
    Free Member

I’M stuck on shift in a power station whilst most of my riding buddies are blatting around Stanmer/South Downs!!!

mtbfix

Not seen the sun all day. Took the road bike out. Had to keep stopping to clear the build up of fog on the outside of my lenses. Back light fell off going over some cobbles. Still, better than no ride.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Stuck behind a desk for two beautiful, mild days of mist and sunshine when the autumn colouration is at its most intense.

Work. Curse of the biking classes.

molgrips
    Free Member

I went on a nice long ride, it was fabulous.

ontor
    Free Member

Could be worse. you could have had your whole week off ruined by a stupid little crash last weekend…

… been in and out of hospital getting the inch deep, inch wide hole in my thigh packed and re-packed.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Nope, took a mooch down to Brechfa- saw 19c on the dash of the Van on the way home and nothing but widescreen sunshine.

molgrips
    Free Member

geoffj

Had a lovely walk up to northern corries with the family – glorious.

mrsfry
    Free Member

I had a nap and missed it 🙁

jimster01

A very very grey day here in Malvern,the sun threatened to shine for ten minutes,would rather have been at work.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

40 odd miles on the ridgeway. Weee!
    Only spoilt by listening to the answer phone voice on Lloyds card fraudline for 34 minutes now. Grrrr.

jimw
    Free Member

A very very grey day here in Malvern,the sun threatened to shine for ten minutes,would rather have been at work.

It was gloriously sunny on the tops of the Malverns, I went out on the bike for an hour from about 9.30 and it was almost too warm. The mist/fog started at little Malvern on the way down when we went out for lunch, but when we came back up at 4.30pm it was still sunny in Upper Colwall

transporter13
    Free Member

Was rather nice at llandegla today

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Glorious day and I'm at work!’ is closed to new replies.