Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Glentress this weekend-what trails?
  • bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Traveling up to glentress for the first time with a couple of mates this weekend.We want to do two trails on sat and one on sun before heading back.What routes would you recomend.
    Thanks

parkedtiger
    Free Member

I'll second that. I'm in Peebles for a week – are there any other recommended routes (Innerleithen and / or natural) 🙂

enduro-aid
    Free Member

do the blue and red on the Sat, blue first then red

then pcik your fav and do it again on the Sun

Start at the trail head no cheating by driving to the top car park

a lot of people turn there noses up at the blue but its pretty much the same length and ALOT less busy and as such can be more fun, for a change take the red from the top car park to the upper fire road then do upper blue, this will give you much more single track by cutting out the blue traverse on the fire road

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

red in the morning followed by black and then do the blue on the next day

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I would do Red and black at Glentress one day and Innerleithen the other. If you are making the trip i would not miss Innerleithen it is only a 5-10 minute drive away from Glentress.

jacksta
    Free Member

How do these trails compare to Welsh trail centres? is it similar riding? ie rocky but rollable? My BF just coped with Afan the other week, dont want to freak him out day one of the holiday!

MartinGT
    Free Member

Went last weekend was awesome running really well.

Get the Red & Black done in the day EASY 😀

Jacksta, all easily done on HT no need for full sussers.

chakaping
    Free Member

I'll be riding GT sat afternoon, watch out for the unfit guy on the bronze-coloured Reign.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Glentress this weekend-what trails?’ is closed to new replies.