• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by rs.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Glentress – maximizing the fun?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Off to GT first thing in the morning, ain’t been for ages, I want to do the black, but I also wanna do spooky wood.

I’m thinking black route until shane macgowan, then split off to spooky wood, up the Super G,then a left along to the black again, onward to ewok and then finish on the black, although I remember some folks saying that the red or blue descent back to the hub is more fun?

Thoughts anyone?

The only downside I see to the route I suggested is it means missing Deliverance and the redemption climb.

coogan
    Free Member

Spooky Wood is pretty guff I think, better off just doing the black. Or, better still, Innertheithen.

druidh
    Free Member

Spooky Wood, then take a left at the bottom onto the Blue. Where this meets a fire-road, take another left and you’ll reach the top of Deliverance.

GW
    Free Member

or go straight on instead of taking the first right hander on the Blue and take the slighly more natural way to Deliverance ;o)

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

or just MTFU and do the black then the red!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

or just MTFU and do the black then the red!

I’d love to, but I’m meeting someone for lunch after and I’m already getting up at 5am to get there on time!.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Ah….didn’t realise you were time limited!

rs
    Free Member

well just MTFU and do the black in the dark, have some brekkie then do the red!!!!!! 😀

rs
    Free Member

better get a move on or you’ll be late!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Glentress – maximizing the fun?’ is closed to new replies.