Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Glentress – it's remaaaaarkable!
  • druidh
    Free Member

Was down there today trying out an Orange 5 (more of which later). Got back very clean as the trails have mostly dried out. A testament to the skills and efforts of the designers and builders.

What tyres? Well the 5 had Mountain king 2.2s on it and I'm still alive.

Oh – I'm also gonna invest in a Parking Permit for GT and Inners. £50 for the whole of 2010 seems like a good deal. Even if I don't get there 17 times, the money is all going to trail maintenance anyway and it means I'm not scrabbling around trying to find £3 in change each visit.

juan
    Free Member

ok so know get the job with your bank while I move to burgh and work for mark

robgarrioch

Were you round the red Colin? Had 1st night ride round there last night & proper mucky upon the return… Probably down to ill line choices on my part / using nasty grabby trail-rakers. Does that permit cover both centres?

Edit; but the trail was in great condition considering recent weather. I'm sure GT gets it much drier than Embra; virtual wet – dry line on the road just outside Peebles last night.

druidh
    Free Member

Aye Rob. Red down to Sair Fecht then back up to Buzzards for the full Blue descent from there. The wettest bit was the wee section across te valley floor to the other fire-road.

The £50 permit covers both GT and Innerleithen.

druidh
    Free Member

Juan – sorry, but I've decided not to whore myself out to the Bank again. 😆

juan
    Free Member

Crap for 6K a month can i have th bank job then 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Glentress – it's remaaaaarkable!’ is closed to new replies.