Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Glentress conditions today?
  • FoxyChick
    Free Member

I know there was a thread a couple of days ago, but have things changed at all? Anyone been up here today?
    Going tomorrow for a few days.

Ta

druidh
    Free Member

FC – check the mleh thread on todays ride…

Still melting though!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Cheers glen, not sure the foxychicklets will be able to ride in that! (or me!! 😳 )

*googles coffee shops in Peebles* 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

It will be thawing fast I guess

yoda
    Free Member

We’ve been uo there for the last two days.
    The snow is melting fast.
    I reckon by tomorrow the bike park should just about be totally clear.
    Any further up than that is still semi frozen/melting slush that’s stupidly difficult to ride in.Very top of spooky woods still had a good few inches of snow in places and was a real slide fest!
    The blue descent from the bike park carpark is all clear today.
    As is the red/black descents from above the gate on the fire road.(mushroom area) (or whatever it’s called).

druidh
    Free Member

If you fancy a route around the Pentlands, let me know. I’ve just seem some photos from today and the snow has mostly gone. Might persuade the Taprose’s along too.

rj
    Free Member

There today and it was thawing out pretty quickly, although there’s still quite a lot of snow at the Buzzard’s Nest. Electric Blue and everything below that is pretty clear – we did Electric Blue a few times and then the blue and red runs down to the bottom. Good fun.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Cheers all!
    druidh, Pentlands sounds like a good idea. Would it be suitable for the kids? Tuesday of Thursday.
    I’ve sent you my mobile no.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Glentress conditions today?’ is closed to new replies.