Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • glenfiddich whiskey collectors items. where to buy?
  • Slogo
    Free Member

well i would like to buy my grandfather a collector's piece as i know he has a few and loves them.

so where do i start looking for one?

kennyp
    Free Member

It's already been said on here a squillion times, but once more:-

Scotland – Whisky
    Ireland – Whiskey

steelfan
    Free Member

Spoke to my gf as she designs the packaging for Grants and Glenfiddich and she recommends Duty Free as they tend to have some of the best selections and one off's or check out the Glenfiddich shop.

Slogo
    Free Member

kennyp – Member
    It's already been said on here a squillion times, but once more:-

Scotland – Whisky
    Ireland – Whiskey

there are some **** helmets on this board why dont you read the post! knob head!

steelfan – Member
    Spoke to my gf as she designs the packaging for Grants and Glenfiddich and she recommends Duty Free as they tend to have some of the best selections and one off's or check out the Glenfiddich shop.

devs
    Free Member

there are some **** helmets on this board why dont you read the post! knob head!

The OP's typo would get him lynched around these parts and your reaction is as ironic as they come. To answer the OP, phone Gordon & MacPhail in Elgin. They are the biggest stocker and distributor of whisky in the world. They have always got collector's stuff on the go. There's a nice 70 yo Speyside on sale at the moment for a cool 2.5k per small bottle!

kennyp
    Free Member

Can someone tell me what this semi-literate buffoon is on about please. I seem to be missing his point, if indeed he's capable of making one.

Slogo
    Free Member

Im looking for a present for my grandfather… im not looking for a spelling lesson.

yes i spelt whisky wrong. get over it, like i did.

zaskarrider
    Free Member

forget glenfiddich !!
    Go to the site of a real whisky distillery and buy online at…

http://www.edradour.co.uk 😉

stanfree
    Free Member

+1 for Gordon and MacPhail from my hometown of Elgin. They are the best whisky merchants in the world.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘glenfiddich whiskey collectors items. where to buy?’ is closed to new replies.