Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Glencoe and Kinlochleven Route
  • rugbydick

Hi All,
    We’re planning a trip to Fort William on Saturday to ride the down hill track.
    Our plan on the Sunday is to do a ride probably around the Devil’s Staircase and Kinlochleven.

I think there were some route maps posted on here some time ago, but I can seem to find them.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction or maybe even some GPS routes to download?

Cheers,

Liftman

I hope you dont mean this Saturday as its shut :-

BIKE UPLIFT for downhill tracks open from 10:15 to 3:45 daily. PLEASE NOTE uplift for bikes is not available on Sat 30 or Sun 31 July as the motorcycle Trial World Champioship is taking place at Nevis Range.

😈

rugbydick

Ah bugger!
    Oh well, next weekend maybe.

I’d still appreciate maps or GPS routes around the Devil’s Staircase and Kinlochleven.

Thanks for ruining my weekend, Liftman! 😥
    But at least you saved us the drive across.

GHill

Are you wanting to do something other than ride on the Westie? It’s pretty well way-marked and little need for GPS.

Liftman

Tis better than finding out when you get there 😕

rugbydick

Liftman, tongue in cheek about “ruining” my weekend. A 6 hour round trip from Aberdeen with no riding would have really ruined it.
    Thanks for the PSA. 😀

GHill, We were looking at doing a circular route that took in those sections rather than just following the WHW.

Cheers,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Glencoe and Kinlochleven Route’ is closed to new replies.