Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Glastonbury tickets, Sunday 9am
  • johndoh
    Free Member

So, who’s going to be sitting at their computer on Sunday morning?

😀

binners

I used to go there when it was all fields! Oh… hang on a minute….

Its bonkers to think that the first time I went to Glastonbury (1989 – christ that makes me feel old) we were sat in the pub on Thursday night, and someone said ‘its Glastonbury this weekend, shall we go?’, so we bunked off work Friday, drove down there and paid on the gate.

johndoh
    Free Member

I haven’t been since 1999 (I think) and I was sat up late this year watching it on telly whilst messaging with my brother and we made a pact to go.

I do hope I get tickets, especially given the rumours about headliners being AC/DC and Iron Maiden 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not me. Peaslake MTBO much more appealing

cardo

Yes, warming up the fingers ready for redial hell….

cb

johndoh – what rumours are they!?

jairaj

Nope, I’ll be snoozing away in my comfy bed. 8)

Got the coach package tickets that were on sale on Wednesday. I wanted to wait for the normal tickets but mates wanted tickets no matter what.

15000 tickets all sold with 17mins!

Bazz

Yep i’ll be ready and raring to go 😆

CountZero

Finally got around to registering, so I’m going to give it a go. I managed to get front row seats for Kate Bush, so what could possibly go wrong? 😉

Bazz

Got mine (well a mate got through before me but i’ve got a ticket) gonna have a bounce in my stride for the rest of the day 😀 8)

Houns

My first time* and managed to get 4 tickets within 10 mins (see me other thread)

*I don’t like the idea of festivals, and remain apprehensive, but Miss Houns’ sister and bro in law twisted my arm

johndoh
    Free Member

Took 15 minutes but I managed to get tickets for me, my brother and his daughter 🙂

binners

I wouldn’t worry about it Houns. In the past you had to be worried about getting mugged on the way back to your tent, or getting a batch of the mythical ‘Bad’ Acid. Nowadays you’re just running the risk of Tabatha and Jemima spilling their Savignon Blanc on you in a fit of over-excitement at the organic fair trade hemp clothing stall. 😉

Houns

😆

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Got mine – can’t wait to break the news to my two boys when they get home later 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

I had to do a story about this earlier.

Quite telling that the two previous pieces on the subject of next year’s festival were rumours of Fleetwood Mac and of Diana Ross playing.

Is there a Saga priority booking line as well?

waihiboy
    Free Member

I wouldn’t worry about it Houns. In the past you had to be worried about getting mugged on the way back to your tent, or getting a batch of the mythical ‘Bad’ Acid. Nowadays you’re just running the risk of Tabatha and Jemima spilling their Savignon Blanc on you in a fit of over-excitement at the organic fair trade hemp clothing stall.

i think it has changed since i was last there in 1994, think it was 1994, we were working on the main bar, i cant remember much.

cardo

It sounded rubbish anyway and I didn’t really spend 27 minutes trying to get tickets honest… and it’s gonna rain and everyone will get cow ebola but i hope its a good experience with naked dancing and stuff in the magic circle… 😉

johndoh
    Free Member

I ain’t taking my clothes off for anybody. Until the Henry Weston’s kicks in…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Glastonbury tickets, Sunday 9am’ is closed to new replies.