Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Glastonbury….
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

Anyone else stupidly excited – or is it just me?!

Edit – why can’t you edit where you have put it? sorry should be in ‘chat’ 🙂

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Go see the beat…

brooess
    Free Member

I love it when I tell people I’ve been 4 times and it’s never rained. Cos all they’ve seen us the news stories when it’s muddy they think every year’s a quagmire 😯

Forecast to be 25 degrees this year 8)

And I get The Smiths full house this year – seen Morrissey a few times, seen Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke in the back room of a pub and now I get to see Johnny Marr…

tazzymtb

just not the same without hordes of smelly dreadies..it’s all glamping townies these days 🙁

kimbers

tazzymtb – Member
    just not the same without hordes of smelly dreadies..it’s all glamping townies these days

definately, I know its safer, cleaner and slicker but that first year after they put the proper fence up the magic had left 🙁 still an amazing experience just not the same

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

I CANNOT WAIT

adjustablewench
    Free Member

i know what you mean – but its still fun (and nothing’s like it used to be!). if you want smelly dreadies you only have to nip into glastonbury town, and there are some to be found at the festival too my youngest is like a homing device, he’s already saying he wants to stay there with the hippies and not come home.

granny_ring

Watchin the prog on bbc2 at the mo.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Glastonbury….’ is closed to new replies.