Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Glasgow Residents, You help please.
  • scholarsgate
    Free Member

I was up at the track world cup last weekend. Driving along London road toward the venue there were three tower blocks which had the the top floor illuminated by flashing multi coloured lights.

Any idea why they were lit up like that?

They were on the corner of springfield rd and london road. 160, 162 and 164 Helenvale St

bencooper
    Free Member

For the fun of it? Quite a few tower blocks are lit up at night, there are some in the East End with a multicolour rainbow pattern going on.

maccruiskeen

theres little lighting schemes like that all over Glasgow. Most high flats have got some sort of light and colour thing going on, as have the bridges over the clyde, some of the water towers and so on. Its part of a council strategy called City of Light thats been running for the past 10 years or so.

legend
    Free Member

Turd polishing

Spin
    Free Member

Turd polishing

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI[/video]

scholarsgate
    Free Member

Cheers chaps.

cbike
    Free Member

And sometimes the cooncil don’t pay the electric bill and they get cut off. But if you tell anyone I have to kill you.

(I did one of the temporary watertower test designs. We had to keep one lamp spare as a search light to stop the kids running away with the lights.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Glasgow Residents, You help please.’ is closed to new replies.