Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Given up waiting for my DX lights…
  • confuzzed
    Free Member

…so I ordered some Airbike SL1 P7 Everlight Black from On-One.

I can see from another thread that someone says the build quality isn't as good as Exposures, but does anyone else have a set? How do they compare to other lightsets? Replacing my very old Exposures which died recently. 670 lumens for hours for £100 seems like a bargain to me.

daveh
    Free Member

Quite floody but a perfectly good light. I need to do a bit of riding but I'm wondering whether the DX is too spotty.

confuzzed
    Free Member

Brilliant, I have a Light and Motion 120 helmet mounted which is very spotty, so hopefully work well together.

daveh
    Free Member

Yep, should make a good combo.

cyclistm
    Free Member

seen some reviews that suggest the everlight is not as good as 2 tesco's torches. Surely that can't be true is it?

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15007179

Northwind

Sounds like complete balls to me cyclistm, I went from 3 Tesco AAs (the old good ones with the 3W crees) and a single P7 torch was massively, massively more powerful- the brightest spot of the 3 Tescos wasn't even as bright as the average throw of the P7. I've not used the Airbike but if it can't match my £20 P7 torch something is wrong, and the P7 makes the Tescos look like candles.

Oh, worth mentioning that while DX are out of stock, bestbuyonline have the bar-mounted Magicshine in stock for $80 and are shipping now- just got a dispatch confirmation for mine today.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Given up waiting for my DX lights…’ is closed to new replies.