Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Give me strength (daytime tv content)…
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

Had the misfortune to watch some daytime tv today.

On one of the programmes, they were talking about wearing clothes for a second time and calling it recycling. They seemed to be very proud of themselves for recycling old clothes.

Come the revolution – they’re on the list.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

There is a lot of bad TV I once saw a show where they put people that might have complex personal and domestic issues on a stage. Then an antagonistic presenter seemed to create conflict between the participants for the audiences entertainment.

I also saw another show where they put together participants who appeared to be socially awkward and they all had to host dinner parties for each other. At these parties social conflict would arise and this would be a source of entertainment for the audience.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

On one of the programmes, they were talking about wearing clothes for a second time and calling it recycling. They seemed to be very proud of themselves for recycling old clothes.

Give me strentgh, I’ve just come back from a weeks holliday with the missus, she packed for 6 days in a remote bit of Sctotland, a wedding ang 2 days camping (I’m not kidding).

8 dresses (it might have been sunny everyday and/or she may have needed to change for the evening)
    9 pairs of shoes
    Several handbags
    Enough clothes to account for consistent weather of any kind for 8 days without wearing twice.

And muggins here with a healing broken arm and the other hand broken had to load it all into/out of the car at each end!

scotroutes

How many bikes do you take on holiday though? 😉

thepurist

And muggins here with a healing broken arm and the other hand broken had to load it all into/out of the car at each end!

Both hands out of use TINAS? That’ll explain why you have to be nice to the Mrs 😯

maxray
    Free Member

🙂 you could easily be held to ransom there tinas !

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

How many bikes do you take on holiday though?

Two (one each), she took one look at Scotland and refused to ride hers though.

Both hands out of use TINAS? That’ll explain why you have to be nice to the Mrs

I’m amazed how much pain I can tolerate when needs must :p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Give me strength (daytime tv content)…’ is closed to new replies.