• This topic has 44 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by lesa.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Give Me A Good Valid Reason Not To Buy This Bike ?
  • warton
    Free Member

lesa, they are mail order only I’m afraid (helps keep the cost down) I bought a road bike, as have a few of my friends, and we are all delighted with them, I would honestly reccomend them to anyone. But if you want to give your cash to an LBS, fair enough!

traildog
    Free Member

I would consider this very carefully. Forks don’t last for ever, even with regular servicing. Fork manufactures also change the colour every year. You could potentially be left with this bike and no white fork option in the future. The bike would become useless.

magiclinemtb
    Free Member

As if this isn’t a troll.

Garry_Lager

Taking things at face value (yeah, right :)), good reasons to buy this bike are that the fork is not only white, it is uniquely superb. The frame is reputed to also be very good – a lot of praise on here for the RZ, so if it felt like a good fit in the LBS you’d have a great bike. Cannondale always offered a lifetime warranty on MTB frames but I am not sure if that is still the case. If it is, then you’ve got a high end MTB frame for life.

If those reasons don’t really resonate with you then it’s not a good choice. It would be too much money to pay if you’re not that arsed about riding the lefty (even if it is white) / don’t think the frame is anything special / and it’s not backed up with a great warranty.

lesa
    Free Member

Thanks Garry Lager for your input on the good reasons to buy this bike.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Give Me A Good Valid Reason Not To Buy This Bike ?’ is closed to new replies.