Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Gites / Cottages in France
  • steveb

Rather last minute, but I’m trying to sort somewhere to stay in Normandy and/or Brittany for 6-20 August. Probably a week each at two places, needing ideally 3 bedrooms, 2 at a squeeze.

Using gites-de-france.com and holdidaylettings.co.uk, but any other good websites or leads anyone can suggest would be helpful.

Thanks

CHB

oooh interested….

anokdale
    Free Member

Look on angloinfo/normandy or brittany for gites, lots on there.

anokdale
    Free Member

Steveb

Use the web thingy below, i have a place in Normandy so will be there for three weeks on Monday, great place, take a bike.

http://normandy.angloinfo.com/af/307/normandy-cottages-and-gites-to-rent-private.html

kongman28
    Free Member

We’re currently staying in the Alps in a chalet we booked through Owners Direct and apart from the weather it’s been brilliant. Owners Direct

steveb

Oh, I’d forgot about owners direct. GF was trawling on that the other day. Never quite sure how accurate the availabilty calendars are, so lots of emails and fingers crossed.

kongman28
    Free Member

We booked fairly last minute, three days to go, and lots of emails went unanswered, but in the end the place we found was great, the pictures didn’t do it justice. Good luck.

steveb

Got first week sorted too!

Our second week always looked to have more choice, so thats tomorrow evenings task.

Then ferries, insurance etc.

Taff
    Free Member

Two work mates stayed in Brittany this year. One had a windmill. Will ask tomorrow and get back to you as they were pretty reasonably

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Gites / Cottages in France’ is closed to new replies.