Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gisburn – New Trails & Hub open 23rd March
  • stumpyjon

The new trails, cafe, skills loops and bigger car park all open on March the 23rd at Gisburn. It’s been a long time coming, another casualty of last year’s terrible summer.

We’re having a bit of a low key openning event on the 23rd with a mega superstar coming to do the honours (well they are someone most on here will know 😉 ) plus a few fun things to mark the openning.

The cafe will also be joining in on the openning, based at Stephen Park it’s ideally situated next to the new car park for pre / post and possibly mid ride fuelling if you’re doing two laps.

If you think you might come and give the new trails a go, post up so we can get a rough idea of numbers. I’ll put more info up on here and http://www.pmba.org.uk as we get closer.

tomhoward

Ooh that’s my birthday that is! May have to mosey over on my new velocipede!

This superstar we all know, it’s hora isn’t it?

hora
    Free Member

My birthdays the 24th 🙂

glacier79
    Free Member

So’s mine!

philfive
    Free Member

I’m there.

cyclewerx

Brilliant Jon, looking forward to that.
    All being well I should be there for next weeks dig as well so see you next Sunday.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

A certain Manx flier is cutting the ribbon.

stumpyjon

Couldn’t possibly comment, no idea where all these rumours spring from 😯

stumpyjon

Evening bump.

chris_db
    Free Member

Pants – I’m off to Galloway…. 🙁

ChrisE
    Free Member

is it Norman Wisdom?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn – New Trails & Hub open 23rd March’ is closed to new replies.