Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • gisburn forest or lee quarry for tomorrows ride?
  • dalesboyz
    Free Member

dont no which one to go too? live in the middle of them so no extra traveling is involed so which one is it? so cast your votes now !!!

MrSparkle

Not been to Gisburn yet meself so I'd say ……………..
    Gisburn!

nockmeister
    Free Member

Did Gisburn for the first time yesterday…Trail in great nick very dry.
    Hully Gully is the best laff I've had on a mountain bike!!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Gisburn then Lee on the way home? S'what we do!

dalesboyz
    Free Member

ha ha if gisburn is dry it has to be that first as it may be the last weekend for a long time untill it is dry again and muddydwarf we may just do that :mrgreen:

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Yknow, i find the black berms at Lee to be more difficult to ride than Hully Gully. HG is great, and because it has more space the berms aren't as tight at the top therefore riding easier. By contrast the ones at LQ are more difficult & require more commitment because of the tightness of the angles at the top of the berms.

Just my opinion of course..

rtb25
    Free Member

Yep – both makes for a great day's riding. Do Gisburn in the morning, find a pub for a late and leisurely lunch, then head to Lee Quarry once everyone else has gone home for the evening.

Of course, Cragg quarry might be worth a look too….

dalesboyz
    Free Member

where is cragg quarry? and any pic's of it ?

hora
    Free Member

If its even slightly windy tomorrow go with Gisburn. Lee quarry is good but bloody annoying in cross winds. After all its exposed and blustery up there when its windy isn't it?

dalesboyz
    Free Member

i live on top of a hill in the middle of no ware so wind isnt a issue

hora
    Free Member

sorry I can't hear you (its a bit windy isn't it) 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘gisburn forest or lee quarry for tomorrows ride?’ is closed to new replies.