Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Giro Shoes Sizing???
  • bigblackshed

As the title says really. Anyone have any experience? Would like a bit of heads up before ordering from the LBS (special order)

I’m a 43 / 9 wide-ish usually, but my shimano shoes are 44. Still a bit narrow for comfort.

paddy0091
    Free Member

Road or MTB? I had some road shoes and the fit was just like any other 46, so wouldn’t size up or down, my wide feet were also well catered for.

A shame they split all over after 4months. Appeared cheaply made for £200 + shoes..then again mine may have been a Friday afternoon pair

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Hobbit wide size 10’s here + the high volume 45’s fit a treat with the highest arch support in.

waller
    Free Member

I’m a size 9 in Nike trainers and a size 9 in my Giro MTB shoes. Best pair of shoes I have ever had!

oldgit
    Free Member

Great fit, get the size you are. No need to size up or down.
    They do 1/2 sizes as well.
    ‘Giro Privateers’

bigblackshed

Thanks Guys. I wasn’t aware of the 1/2 sizes. So a 9 1/2 then for the extra width and winter socks.

downthemiddle
    Free Member

I am a 42 in normal shoes, 43 in Sidi, 43 in Shimano, 42.5 in Giro. So for me it was a case of sizing up a half size

brakes
    Free Member

I’m a wide 9 and my size 9 Giro Gauge shoes are a great fit.
    I had Specialized Comps before and they must be made in the same factory as the similarities are very apparent – especially the toe box area.
    I wear them every day and they are great shoes and are proving to be robust so far (had them about a year) although there is some wear around the toe and the soles, but they haven’t stretched much, the sole is nice and stiff and the velcro/ buckles are still doing a good job.
    Great shoes in my opinion.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Giro Shoes Sizing???’ is closed to new replies.