Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Giro Montano
  • solarider
    Free Member

Anybody got one?

Any feedback?

Considering swapping out the POC Trabec that doesn’t quite fit me comfortably.

Seems pretty good on paper, but can’t find one locally to try.

MSP

POC also have a new helmet out the tactel (iirc) that is meant to sort out some of the fit problems of the trabec.

jam-bo

Tried one on in LBS recently. Really nicely put together and fits my planet sized head well.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

wondering the same thing myself. i have/had giro features that fit really well, but fancy a step up and these look like they would be ideal. i assume the fit would be very similar…

Murray

Got one, fits me nicely. I was going to get a POC Trabec but the Giro fitted me better.

solarider
    Free Member

Bought one. Lovely helmet. Quite different styling for Giro, and the sizing has got a little bit smaller. I was a ML before, but I am now a large.

dessie72

Mrs Dessie72 bought me one for Xmas after me mentioning that I had tried one on in the LBS,very impressed with the quality of it 😉

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Just got one yesterday. Really comfy on similar feeling to TLD A1 but hoping the venting is better. Feels and looks a really well put together helmet. All the reviews I read sang its praises. Got mine in boring Matt black, the bright orange one looked very flash.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Giro Montano’ is closed to new replies.