Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Giro Chronicle visor adjustment – is it possible?
  • wl
    Free Member

Got one of these the other day and it’s the most comfortable helmet I’ve owned. Thing is, despite having a visor like a diving board, it doesn’t seem to come low enough to keep much low-level sunlight out of my eyes, unless I use the foremost straps to tilt it downwards at the front. Seems like the bolts don’t do anything apart from hold the visor on, so it’s a visor which is either up or down, with no fine adjustment. Am I missing something? Ta.

wl
    Free Member

Anyone?

kelron
    Free Member

I don’t think it has any adjustment.

uphillstruggle

The Giro website says the following:

The Chronicle MIPS is designed for goggle compatibility, and the P.O.V. Plus visor allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet.

That said, despite owning one myself for a couple of months, I’m bu**ered if I know how to adjust it.

wl
    Free Member

A mag review I read said you could adjust it for personal preference, but as far as I can tell, this is actually bullsh*t. I think it’s up or down and nothing else. Good job I live in grey-as-hell Calderdale, where dazzling sun isn’t often an issue. Great helmet otherwise.

philmccrackin
    Free Member

i find mine to a bit too low, always creeping into my peripheral! i suspect its just the low november sun thats the problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Giro Chronicle visor adjustment – is it possible?’ is closed to new replies.