Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Girls baggy shorts?
  • Alex

Just been out riding with my 12 year old daughter and while we can get her decent tops/jackets/grippy shoes/padded shorts, can’t find a pair of baggy shorts anywhere.

Purple (I know ;)) preferred. 5ft5 in old money, slim waist so not sure if we could try some S women’s sizes. Even so being a bloke, not sure where to start looking!

After today’s excursions, might have to consider knee pads as well. She must be the only kid in year 7 with MTB scars 😉

danw117
    Free Member

lidl

GolfChick
    Free Member

I get on quite quite well with oakley shorts and fox shorts so she could try out some of them. May end up orderring online though and just trying and sending back what you dont want.

ianv
    Free Member

Maloja make some nice stuff

ebygomm
    Free Member

Endura go down to xs in womens which I would have thought would be ok. I wear a small in their Singletrack 3/4 baggies and they’d def be too big for a slim 12 year old. Unfortunately not purple

ART

She may be OK in small women’s sizes. In which case have a browse of:

http://www.minx-girl.com/

and have a look at the main brands Fox, Specialized, Raceface, Sombrio, Maloja etc (last three all a better bet if ‘colour’ is key 🙂 ) .. CRC & Evans Cycle as good a place as any to see what’s on offer

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

My other half has dakine and Tory lee designs baggies. I believe fox are a very slim fit. As suggested above, buy lots, try them all on and send back the ones you don’t want.
    Crc have a good selection.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Loeka are your friend! They do XS sizes, but more importantly… Purple.

http://www.divadescent.com/Diva_Descent_-_Shop_-_Loeka_Ozust_Purple.html

Alex

THanks all. THe internet is today a fine thing… Those purple ones looks fab, but shall have a look round. Problem is finding shops with those sizes. Happy to buy from local shops but frustrating lack of choice. Small (ahem) market I guess.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Girls baggy shorts?’ is closed to new replies.