Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • Girlies – please start a girlie thread
  • hora
    Free Member

Pinks ace (no not the singer)

Karinofnine

He's an ex-BF now.

I've ditched that particular item, but I do have other, nicer thongs which are a positive delight and pleasant on the bum-crack. I wear them for ahem entertaining – not that I do much of that these days, in fact, on checking for moths, I notice that the label is written in latin.

Thongs aside, I am with SFB on this, I think that slightly more concealing garments are sexier – a hint or promise of what is beneath is much more alluring (to me anyway), than having it all wopped out on show!

(This thread brings to mind, was it Blackadder? the description of men's genitals as "The last turkey in the shop" – still has me giggling)

hora
    Free Member

I hate thongs with a passion. Hang on. Let me find an example of what I find alluring.

slimtubing
    Free Member

A doctor on the student radio station in my city has on many occasions described thongs/ g-strings as nothing but bacterial highways. kinda removes the sauciness from them for me.
    Still, isn't Robert Pattinson just too dreamy?

slimtubing
    Free Member

A moistened bint inna flowery frock?

hora
    Free Member

A moistened bint inna flowery frock?

Ah I see you are a fellow Yorkshireman? 😆

Karinofnine

Just googled RP – not my type, I prefer more rugged/muscles mmmmmm.

Hora, yes, much much better than having all the goods in the shop window.

hora
    Free Member

Fellow girls. What do you think of this? Im thinking of buying something like this to go alongside my dark brown leather 3 seater:

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I'm sure it'll look a treat with baby spew on it 😉

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It's **** awful Hora, but I'm no girl.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Not for at least 18 months hora…at least you can wipe sick stains off leather! 😆

Oh, and great thread c_g!
    Otherwise engaged last night…

GHDs are the biz…they turn my naturally straight hair into, well, even straighter hair!!! 8)

Thongs are complete no-no…but so are big nickers!
    Half way in between is where it's at!!! 8)

hora
    Free Member

French Knickers on a svelte figure look amazing. French Knickers on someone a bit bigger look mummsy.

I've never liked Thongs. TBH- I've been more interested in other parts (eyes, smile, bum etc) to bother with the wrapper.

rOcKeTdOg

Nowt wrong with mumsy!

radoggair
    Free Member

on a serious note, why cant younger wimen cook properly anymore, it drives me mad??

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Woody so what is that coffee machine you said you jsut bought? looks ace (but not in pink!!). Need to find space in the kitchen for it though.

hora
    Free Member

on a serious note, why cant younger wimen cook properly anymore, it drives me mad??

My Mum has always been an appalling cook. I mean burns EVERYTHING. So my Dad went to Cookery night school years ago. It was that bad. Imagine in the late 70s/early 80's a 6ft4 broad bloke learning how to cook 😆

MrsToast
    Free Member

Wait, did someone mention GHDs?

Alas, I've never quite been able to justify the cost of GHDs. Q_Q

And Hora, I hope that sofa is an April Fools. 😐

hora
    Free Member

And Hora, I hope that sofa is an April Fools

No. Its my favourite colour. (grrrrr)

nickhart
    Free Member

do i count now? oh i'm on the left and it's the brother in law on the right.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Thongs aside, I am with SFB on this

as I was with you in the car park :o)

clubber
    Free Member

Sounds like dogging to me, sfb 😯

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Sounds like dogging to me, sfb

can you have spiritual dogging ? Sounds like a contradiction in terms 🙁

Thongs aside

good move :o)

Talkemada
    Free Member

I wear them for ahem entertaining – not that I do much of that these days, in fact, on checking for moths, I notice that the label is written in latin.

LOL! 😆 Best post in ages! Brilliant!

Speaking of knickers; I was staying with a lady in New York, many moons ago. I ran out of clean pants (no washing facilities, only a laundry service, that came once a week), so thought I'd ask if I could borrow something, as I'd noticed she had a penchant for 'boy pants' style knickers. Sadly, all I tried on were just too tight to breath in, and the only thing that 'fitted' was a stretchy thong. Well, I say 'fitted'; I had to have me cobbly-bobblers out to one side, so it kind of defeated the object.

I ended up having to go Commando. It was November, and bloody cold. Not pleasant, I can tell you.

alex222
    Free Member

you lot know nothing, I tink you'll find pink is actually a masculine colour and blue is a femenine colour. Also moist bints in flowery frocks do it for me, mind you so do big uggers. I'm not fussy, now where are we with those ahem pics. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

nickhart stop that right now. I dont want SFB posting that semi-nude pic of himself where he looks like a wasted-Chewbacca

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I dont want SFB posting that semi-nude pic of himself where he looks like a wasted-Chewbacca

be careful what you ask for…

hora
    Free Member

I'm doing it on purpose. A sort of throwing a cluster of hand grenades into the trench that is this thread..

mema
    Free Member

I'm a girlie and with my last wages I bought these:
    http://www.hopegb.com/voir_mmpink.html

They are really pretty!

nickhart
    Free Member

sorry dunno what came over me…….
    i can see a series of new threads:
    what wax for….
    what shoes for…..
    what moisturiser for……
    personally i'd go for the razor every time, doctor martens or five ten camp fours (unless otherwise supplied by the outfitters) and nivea for men…..

hora
    Free Member

I'm a girlie and with my last wages I bought these:
    http://www.hopegb.com/voir_mmpink.html

They are really pretty!

Nice 8)

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

mrs toast, what a cute photo 🙂

i was at yoga last night, and the slightly overweight woman in front of me was wearing a high cut thong and trackie bottoms that kept falling down every time she moved, it wasn't a pleasant view 😕 why do woman do that? eurgh.

its stopped snowing here and is actually sunny so i'm off out for a run or ride 🙂

MrsMoo
    Free Member

yes I liked Mrs Toast's post too 😉

And well done mema for writing something bike related on here – very nice brakes, I'd like some like that but gold.

dirtygirlonabike – I have the opposite at my yoga class, the woman in question wears too tight knickers under her yoga trousers and gets a major double bum effect – i just want to tell her to wear a thong or something! 😯

MrsToast
    Free Member

i was at yoga last night, and the slightly overweight woman in front of me was wearing a high cut thong and trackie bottoms that kept falling down every time she moved, it wasn't a pleasant view why do woman do that?

Pfft, one day people will recognise that the whale tail is the height of 21st century fashion. And wearing clothes that are least one or two sizes too small, because looking like a humanoid shar pei rocks!.

hora
    Free Member

Whale tails are great. To me, they are like visible tattoo's on a man so you know where you'd stand with that person.

Shows a certain level of class I feel.

If I had a tattoo it would be stunning (and hidden so not on my arms). Same with knickers- they should be hidden and special.

binners

I was scared to read this thread. And with good reason. Hora espousing his taste in female underwear. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I like corsets 😀

hora
    Free Member

I like your Corset too 😛

simonralli2
    Free Member

Surely the collective problem we all have here is that if the STW girlies started discussing true girlie things then the entire female STW population would experience a collective banning and I am sure we would lose half the male STW population who wouldn't be able to control themselves from butting in on the conversation too.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

40 voices, and how many ladies? 3… does that mean 37 lady boys? 😮

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Spankmonkey…I counted a total of 10 ladies on this thread! Probably the most that's come out of the wood-work for a long time!! 8)

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

still that leaves 29 lady boys making up the rest

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 142 total)

The topic ‘Girlies – please start a girlie thread’ is closed to new replies.