Viewing 37 posts - 281 through 317 (of 317 total)
  • Girlfriend Advice
  • l45key
    Free Member

7 months later you’re still after advice???

hora
    Free Member

OP she doesnt like your stuff left incase one of her other boyfriends spots it and tbinks shes seeing another bloke

You arent still living in seperate pads/similar setup to the start are you? If so ..trouble ^

Women baffle men.. Thats because women can have the same desires, mentality etc as men. Men cant compute this so blank it out.

Junkyard
    Free Member

To be fair you baffle me so you may be on to something 😛

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Such a good thread, any more advice for me?

did you stop using Lynx?

hora
    Free Member

I thought Lynx was abit ‘council estate’

bearnecessities

Let me translate Hora’s post for everyone.

OP she cabbage like your nipple left brown one of her bump wibble spots it and capacitor shes weeeeeeeee another cheddar.

You clown chicken living in crispy pads/similar beetle to the flange are you? If batter ..squirrel ^

Farts baffle clouds.. Thats because Wales can flump the hairy turtle, mentality similar as geese. Men smell chips this so cheese it out.

hora
    Free Member

Prime examples ^ of men who think women are from mars.

bigblackshed

I think that’s where you’re going wrong Hora. Isn’t it Venus, according to popular fiction?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

she cabbage like your nipple left brown one of her bump wibble spots it and capacitor shes weeeeeeeee another cheddar.
    You clown chicken living in crispy pads/similar beetle to the flange are you? If batter ..squirrel ^

Farts baffle clouds.. Thats because Wales can flump the hairy turtle, mentality similar as geese. Men smell chips this so cheese it out.

‘S’mofo butter layin’ me to da’ BONE! Jackin’ me up… tight me!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

She doesn’t love you.

Do you love her?

Move on!

JoeBones
    Free Member

Best thread ever!

JoeBones
    Free Member

Just read this lot again off the back of another dating disaster. The two terms that spring to mind are “melters” and “rinsers”.

We all know what a melter is but a rinser? A bird who rinses you of funds.

Met one on Tinder recently, all seemed sensible, met in town for a drink, then we were hungry then more booze etc. Before I know it I’ve been “rinsed” of £150 ffs.

Next date we go for pizza and cinema and hey presto guess who doesnt put their hand in their pocket?

Some hard luck story about being skint, happy enough to go to posh restaurants and nice watering holes with MY money.

Not best pleased when I binned her for being a “rinser”.

Women, eh?

philxx1975
    Free Member

Just try Mincers in future eh?

rob2
    Free Member

For that money, go for coke and a hooker. At least you’re guaranteed a good night (I imagine).

JoeBones
    Free Member

Good advice usual.

5thElefant
    Free Member

You’re not going to like marriage.

scruff9252

When I was using tinder, I’d buy the first drink & if they didn’t make a move to buy the next week then that’d indicate the date was coming to an end. No biggie.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Best thread resurrection in ages. If only for this;

Wales can flump the hairy turtle, mentality similar as geese. Men smell chips this so cheese it out.

br
    Free Member

A bird who rinses you of funds.

Maybe I’m old fashioned, but blokes have always paid – if they want a **** that is 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8V26QkVuew

JoeBones
    Free Member

You’re not going to like marriage.

I got rinsed there too

piemonster

Isn’t marriage more like a really unpleasant enema?

jekkyl

that suggests there’s a pleasant one piemonster.

chewkw
    Free Member

If a partner wants children while the other does not yet stay together they are not going to be happy. Doom relationship.

If you stay together for 3 years or more or both are in their 30s without marriage (majority) the relationship is doomed.

😛

Cougar

I like you chewkw, but you really do talk some twaddle.

Absolutely agree on the first point, but the second is patent nonsense.

bearnecessities

Chewkw, you are Hora and I claim my £5 Sports Direct Coke & Hooker bundle.

Actually, I don’t want to claim it.

jamj1974

Cougar – Moderator
    I like you chewkw, but you really do talk some twaddle.

Not just me then. I find Chewkw really likeable – despite disagreeing with almost all he posts – some stuff I would even say is borderline offensive. However, I can’t help but think he’s a nice guy.

Bizarre! 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator
    Absolutely agree on the first point, but the second is patent nonsense.

I said “majority” so not all are doomed but most are … 😛

Try to observe them … you will see there is truth in my observation.

bearnecessities – Member
    Chewkw, you are Hora and I claim my £5 Sports Direct Coke & Hooker bundle.
    Actually, I don’t want to claim it.

It’s true or at least unfair to one of the partner. A doom relationship is a doom relationship … the longer they stay together the more likely they are passing the “sale by date”. Not good.

jamj1974 – Member
    Not just me then. I find Chewkw really likeable – despite disagreeing with almost all he posts – some stuff I would even say is borderline offensive. However, I can’t help but think he’s a nice guy.

Bizarre!

I am a nice guy. Really … :mrgreen:

Nahhh … not offensive … it is entertaining!

People are simply too sensitive that they decide to take offense at everything FFS!… I don’t take offense but rather see them as different perspectives that should be investigated. 😆

JoeBones
    Free Member

Here is another thought, these crazy 38-42 years olds who are shitting themselves about having children and ask you would you consider having your snip reversed? LIKE WTF?

I’ve met a few of those too ffs

chewkw
    Free Member

JoeBones – Member

Here is another thought, these crazy 38-42 years olds who are shitting themselves about having children and ask you would you consider having your snip reversed? LIKE WTF?

I’ve met a few of those too ffs

If they do not want children they should mention that criteria the first time they meet rather than pussy footing trying to shag each other silly, only to find out that they have ventured into serious relationship without knowing.

Tick tock tick tock … there goes the “sale by date” and one day when they wake up from their enjoyment they are in their 40s … they now want children but shhiiittt … then they think of the complication even with today’s medical advances.

I have seen so many … very sad.

bearnecessities

It’s not unreasonable. Frightening on a first date I’d imagine , but think of them and what they want – if they want babies, then fair play for at least telling you.

No need to be all

LIKE WTF?

about it. Blokes have it easy on that front; be a gent and don’t dismiss women because they’re getting a bit panicky and lacking some eloquence in stating it.

EDIT: I’ve been beaten to it by Chewkw Rayner.

JoeBones
    Free Member

Have so many what, children?

chewkw
    Free Member

JoeBones – Member
    Have so many what, children?

Two should be enough if one partner wants it otherwise it’s a doom relationship.

😛

edit: I know few girls who are very good looking who when I met them were in the mid to late 20s … they were a bit picky I think and very career minded. They did have few relationships … fast forwards until now … they are in the mid to late 40s … still single … now they are in deep trouble coz they have all passed their “sale by date”.

Very sad coz they are all alone … I feel very sorry for them. No they did not choose me coz I ain’t superstar!

hora
    Free Member

Some girls like that, taken out, fed and boozed up. Pampered and treated. Again as with your OP I imagine they’d have multiple dates a month with guys until they hit the money-shot. The guy that arguably has alot of money and can provide for them to enable nesting.

bearnecessities

until they hit the money-shot.

😀

wallop

What planet did Hora come from? 😆

Midnighthour
    Free Member

“Here is another thought, these crazy 38-42 years olds who are shitting themselves about having children and ask you would you consider having your snip reversed? LIKE WTF?”

So you dont like being messed about, used, taken for a financial ride and various other moans and complaints – but when women are genuinely up front and totally honest with you plus do not wish to waste your time as well as their own, you sneer and call them crazy.

Wow, and here you are wondering why none of your relationships work out and why you are alone.

Ever thought of seeing women as actual people instead of just useful objects or irritating obstructions?

jamj1974

What planet did Hora come from?

I think of Hora as a bit like Gonzo from the muppets. An alien stranded on a planet where nothing quite makes sense. 🙂

We are lucky though. This is a thread where Hora hasn’t said its all because the OP isn’t good enough at cunnilingus or has a penis less “beautiful” than Hora alleges his own is… 😉

Viewing 37 posts - 281 through 317 (of 317 total)

The topic ‘Girlfriend Advice’ is closed to new replies.