Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 317 total)
  • Girlfriend Advice
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Actually laughing out loud at some of the replies.

The other thing I failed to mention is that I bought her a toothbrush to keep at mine.

It arrived with last night grocery delivery from Asda. I showed it to her in my room and she replied “it’s ok I have my own toothbrush”.

I will be 40 in 7 weeks ffs

jamj1974

I will be 40 in 7 weeks ffs

Spooky!

Kryton57

I use lynx as part of my post Turbo Trainer regime when wandering around the house. My wife thinks it turns the bathroom onto a fog of overpowering teenage angst. Perhaps she thought you are younger than you are, or didn’t wanted her husband thinking she was shagging a student.

(I would like to point out I use Chanel Homme Sport to impress, and some kind of Hugo all other times, like down the pub).

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

The other thing I failed to mention is that I bought her a toothbrush to keep at mine.

Don’t forget the towelling robe, character slippers (bear ones maybe) and a lifetime subscription to House & Home

I’d leave it at that lest you freak her out some more 😉

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Maybe you should step it up a gear by commenting on how cute babies are when you pass them in the street.

😉

breadcrumb

Moving stuff in after 9 weeks is a bit keen IMO.

Treat them mean keep them keen. 😉

MoreCashThanDash

I got twice the amount I normally get for about a quid.

Was that the shower gel or the “extras”?

Squidlord
    Free Member

So that’s where it came from! She told us that her 13 year old nephew had stayed over one night and left it behind. Which seemed quite credible given the Lynx. Totally fooled me, and I think the rest of the guys believed it too. Even our prop-forward, and he’s a suspicious type.

😛

fr0sty125
    Free Member

How old is she?

zippykona

Mrs Zip reckons she has issues.
    Pretty soon after we met she wanted one of my t shirts for under her pillow as she liked my smell.
    We lived 70 miles apart and only met up at weekends.
    Edit , I was one hell of a catch though 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

Shows how deeply I think about things. I’d have shrugged and said “no probs” and not given it another thought.
    She seems to like you but just doesn’t want your stuff in her house. Seems fair enough to me. Just keep an open mind, don’t get too attached and enjoy yourself dude.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Is she fit?

Maybe she’s thinking “I wish this guy would stop talking about iPhone chargers and toothbrushes and just smash my back doors in”

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Lol

skydragon
    Free Member

FFS what’s wrong with Lynx products? Sounds like a few of you need to man up a bit and stop caring so much about how you smell to the laydees.. Jeez.

Ref OP, she’s stayed over and dabbled so there can’t be much wrong with you or your Lynx products… So, she’s just trying to assert her independence, chill and enjoy your relationship (hard sex) with her.

Any chance of some photos btw? (Videos even better)

I showed it to her in my room and she replied “it’s ok I have my own toothbrush”

she doesn’t want to be lookin at toothbrushes in your room, fool

njee20
    Free Member

Going back a bit, that MN penis beaker thread could well be the funniest thing I’ve ever read. Ever. Incredible.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I think you need to drink a shit load of gin before you mak any emotional decisions. Then turn up at her house in the middle of night crying hysterically and screaming and throwing things. If she doesn’t dump after that she’s a keeper

Kryton57

Maybe she’s thinking “I wish this guy would stop talking about iPhone chargers and toothbrushes and just smash my back doors in”

But do girls really think this way? And if so, why can’t they make it more obvious?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

If only we had verbal IQs above 130! The pratt of the day award goes to your good self.

Sorry, you’re probably not a misogynist badnewz. I don’t agree with a lot of what you say but you’re a reasoned chap, it’s just that it’s like saying all men are wife beaters. Which they aren’t, just like the fact that not all women are overly emotional fickle crazies, just some of them.

I tend to find that lots of people choose mirror images of themselves in partners, crazy people are drawn to other crazy people.

I just tend to sigh when people start complaining about serious character flaws in their partners as they usually need to take a look at themselves as well. For example, I have a dear friend of mine from my teens, a girl, who is actually a bit bonkers. She has BPD and of course she’s going out with a man who is bipolar and they both wind each other up, start wondering why they are so down and think that the other half is representative of the other gender.

I just end up banging my head on the wall, but she’s been a good friend so I put up with it.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

i’m in a newer than yours long distance relationship and she has already had a t-shirt, baseball cap etc off me…

yesterday i popped my favorite cap on whilst skyping and she wanted that as well, i told her to politely forget about it, she was a little put out, but she came around after… she’s already telling me she loves me etc…

…i’m great in bed though, so it might be that? 😀

enfht
    Free Member

Leaving your toiletries is stage 1 of moving in together

I always thought stage 1 was throwing your used johnnies in the corner of the room?

The other thing I failed to mention is that I bought her a toothbrush to keep at mine

And you thought she was a bit weird?

some of the blokes on here that are misogynistic nuts

Calm down treacle.

mrblobby
    Free Member

This..

Mrs Zip reckons she has issues.

Then this…

Pretty soon after we met she wanted one of my t shirts for under her pillow as she liked my smell.

I think Mrs Zip is in no position to comment on who has issues 😉

I am definately no misogynist. I love and respect my wife as a total equal in every way (apart from beer capacity) BUT she will occasionaly do bizzare and unexpected things that leave me totaly baffled. I have learned to just go with it and pretty soon we are back to normality.
    Also I doubt it is a one way street and I probably do things that she thinks are mad.

zippykona

I think Mrs Zip is in no position to comment on who has issues

True, she was mad enough to marry me.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

has she introduced you to any of her family/friends yet?

hora
    Free Member

Turn gay. You’ll never have trouble with women again.

[Img]http://i.imgur.com/gyzRNZV.gif[/img]

funkmasterp

What you need is Hai Karate shower gel (or soap on a rope), Old Spice aftershave and a T-Shirt that depicts a wolf howling at the moon. This will ensure she banishes any thoughts of dumping you. If any more instances of strange behaviour occur, simply upgrade the T-shirt to one that depicts more Wolves and possibly a forlorn looking Native American.

Trust me on this.

bones
    Free Member

I’d try to smooth things over by getting her a present. Perhaps a framed photo of you in cycling clobber for her bedside table (next to her beaker)?

emsz
    Free Member

Turn gay. You’ll never have trouble with women again.

errrmmmmm

RobHilton
    Free Member

i’m in a newer than yours long distance relationship and she has already had a t-shirt, baseball cap etc off me…

Mine’s had my **** bike off me!

110 miles distance for us. Kinda sucks, kinda good to have the time to miss each other.

hora
    Free Member

Emsz….unless you are a woman of course 😀

funkmasterp

Scratch my last post as I’ve had a better idea! Simply have a tattoo of her face on your hand. At this stage of the relationship it will in no way freak her out and guarantee that she’ll stay with you* That toothbrush buying shit just isn’t enough to impress the modern lady.

*may guarantee a visit from the Police or never seeing her again

nickdavies

I reckon op should change tact – I never knew the blokes could use girls stuff. So I reckon he should make a point of not taking anything now and just using all her feminine products when he goes over, including her loofa… Reckon he’d soon get his own drawer!

And still, no pics?

crankboy
    Free Member

Must say I agree with her what mad planet are you on where you start leaving stuff at hers after a few weeks and buy her a tooth brush . I assume she can make her own hygiene arrangements and is capable of speech . It is not hard to take a wash bag and change of underware when you visit and take it away with you after.
    I would be rude about lynx but it has already be done , may I suggest classic Armarni .

binners

Emsz – it’s not just women who have standards. I’ve put my foot down and stopped hora wiping his nob on the curtains.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

You refer to your phone charger as an iPhone charger and you use lynx. So you’re an apple **** and want everyone to know and you smell like a teenager. You’re going to be single for a long time.

hammyuk
    Free Member

binners – Member
    . I’ve put my foot down and stopped hora wiping his nob on the curtains.

Reminds me of a joke……

hora
    Free Member

Hang on. You are 40 and use Lynx.

Fack. Dude its rank. I stopped using that in my teens and Im 42.

Juniper oil, natural Lush deoderant (from Lush the shop), I use Spicebomb aftershave (v.sparingly).

Both last forever so VFM.

Socks: M&S standard black ‘fresh’ – they NEVER smell. Long ride, all day trainers etc etc. Perfect for being around girls. Beckham boxers from H&Ms are good if on a budget- v.simple yet classy.

loum
    Free Member

… a can of Lynx shower gel…

Either she’s freaked out by you washing with deodorant, or it’s the spraying shower gel under your arms after.

zippykona

49 and use Lynx. It’s generally the cheapest one in Boots.

skydragon
    Free Member

48 and use Lynx, it makes me feel like the hunk I am….

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 317 total)

The topic ‘Girlfriend Advice’ is closed to new replies.