Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 317 total)
  • Girlfriend Advice
  • fasthaggis

Is this her ?

chewkw
    Free Member

She is still in the stage of assessing you. i.e. decision stage.

I say get your money worth while you can in the event that you are not the one. Do it crazy … I mean bang her crazy.

😈

emsz
    Free Member

Just talk to her. She might have had some weirdo freak ex boyfriend? Started out with lynx ( stinks BTW ) then moved himself in?

Or she’s running 2 of you just for sport

Took my ex litterly ages to let me have a bit of space at hers. TBF she did live in a teeny room though

binners

Wheres Hora when you need him? I think this thread needs his thoughtful, sensitive, insightful and considered opinion on human relationships.

badnewz
    Free Member

As said above women are nuts.
    As much as I abhor reverse psychology, it tends to win out in these nutty situations.
    So, start suggesting that you are unsure where the relationship is going, say that things are too fast, etc.
    If you just suck up her early whinging you will be dumped within the week.

egb81
    Free Member

If you’re using Lynx showergel, she might be concerned someone will find out she’s dating a 13yr old.

mrbelowski
    Free Member

Also bear in mind that she’s discussed all this on TwistedOldHagTrackWorld.com with a bunch of random embittered spinsters and lezzers, who’ve told her to “dump that zero” or whatever the cliché is these days.

As this is the geezer equivalent, my advice is to ignore her and go ride your bike. What better gift can a bird give a man, than the opportunity (through dumping) to ride / masturbate / watch Wheeler Dealers / pick nose & arse as much as you like?

jamj1974

Ignore most of the piss taking above!*

OP, I would ask her why it freaked her out and go from there.

*They are generally a good bunch but like their bit of fun!

chewkw
    Free Member

emsz – Member

Took my ex litterly ages to let me have a bit of space at hers.

Whaaaattt! You need to beg her for space? No wonder s/he is your ex and you should see that coming.

😯

p/s: did you do it crazy before that … I mean money worth?

JoeBones
    Free Member

Some great advice here guys.

fasthaggis

Wheres Hora when you need him? I think this thread needs his thoughtful, sensitive, insightful and considered opinion on human relationships.

Good God,did the brain transplant work ?

binners

Say his name three times backwards, then slap a small bald old man on the head, and he will appear

stewartc
    Free Member

Does the detergent get moved to the kitchen windowsill when you leave?

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Like BFITH said use her shit that’s what I do…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

slap a small bald old man on the head,

Euphemism?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

(In order)

1. Label all women ‘crazy’ if they don’t suit your idea of things as you want them to be.

2. Ensure you get all the sexual gratification that you can before you ditch them, or else push any buttons that you suspect will make them ditch you.

3. Go back to 1.

4. Talk it through with her openly and respectfully.

Source – ‘lad banter’. (See ‘chauvinism’)

d45yth
    Free Member

Like BFITH said use her shit that’s what I do…

As shower gel and toothpaste?! 😆

natrix
    Free Member

I have a revolutionary approach to these things that i can recommend

SPEAK TO HER

DUDE WTF??!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!! If you speak to them they use their magic powers to harness your brane and make you do all sorts of crazy sh1t. Before you know it you’ll be in Ikea………… :mrgreen:

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Leaving your toiletries is stage 1 of moving in together. Perhaps she just thought it was bit soon. Either that or having found out that you use stinky Lynx she is dumping you slowly.

fionap

Leaving your toiletries is stage 1 of moving in together. Perhaps she just thought it was bit soon.

That, I reckon.

Comments re. Lynx and 13 year olds – also spot on.

emsz
    Free Member

Look, some people are just scared to commit.

They like the idea of a relationship, and for a bit it makes. Them happy and its genuinely what they want ( to be with someone) but after a bit, they just don’t want that anymore, its like a switch goes off and your just an inconvenience in their lives. It’s nothing you’ve done or said, its just them and the sort of person they are.

Give it a few months and they’ve come round again and it starts over. You have to think about whether you want to put up with the shitty bits to enjoy the good bits. I found the whole hot/cold thing a bit hard, and the only way I finally dealt with it was to remove that person from my life. Lynx an all….

Junkyard
    Free Member

Before you know it you’ll be in Ikea…

at least the wi fi works here

HELP ME ..shit she’s coming [ and not in a good way] got to go

deejayen
    Free Member

It’s the ‘freaked out’ bit which sounds worrying…

You could always make her feel special/guilty/freaky – maybe buy her a nice travel set of toiletries (Molton Brown?) and a can of Lynx Attract, and say that you’ve been thinking she might find them convenient when she visits, and that you’d be happy to make space for them at yours if she’d prefer not have to schlep them there and back every time.

allthegear
    Free Member

emsz: only way I finally dealt with it was to remove that person from my life. Lynx an all….

Lesbians in Lynx? Seriously, they’re the worst of the lot…

Rachel

annebr
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

slap a small bald old man on the head,

Euphemism?
    [/quote]

no with his penis

chewkw
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    You have to think about whether you want to put up with the shitty bits to enjoy the good bits.

Generally speaking … applying to all species … If you can’t pull and don’t get any what choice do you have eh? Put up with it and get the money worth so long as both are willing parties. 🙄

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Lesbians in Lynx? Seriously, they’re the worst of the lot…

Covert operations.

jekkyl

Listen to natrix & junky, Ikea is a nightmare! don’t go there. The store is designed so that you go round and round like a rat in a maze until you either lose your mind and buy something or have an argument, mostly the latter. She’ll have your balls and I don’t mean the off tasting meaty ones they serve there.

emsz
    Free Member

The chocolate one. Bleeerrgghhh

Kills flies ( true)

Probs best not to mention that BTW

willard

Kills flies? Before or after you use it in conjunction with a lighter?

stumpy01

fionap – Member

Comments re. Lynx and 13 year olds – also spot on.

Hmmm. I bought some Lynx shower gel recently because it was reduced in Tesco and I got twice the amount I normally get for about a quid.
    My wife reckons it smells really nice. Is she secretly plotting to divorce me based on my shower gel choice?

My current Right Guard shower gel was also bought based on the fact it was reduce to about a quid. Have I got my buying priorities wrong?!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

As said above women are nuts.

Emsz’ sound advice clearly shows that they aren’t and that it’s some of the blokes on here that are misogynistic nuts.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Emsz’ sound advice clearly shows that they aren’t and that it’s some of the blokes on here that are misogynistic nuts.

Your girlfriend is watching you type isnt she?

philjunior
    Free Member

I’ve had exes that have had similar attitudes and approaches to things – i.e. they try to make you feel uncomfortable (saying it “freaked her out a bit”) in order to stop you doing things rather than talking about it like adults.

I would give her the benefit of the doubt for now, but if I was you (which I’m not) I’d be looking out for further evidence of her being like this. I found it quite disrespectful and insulting to be honest. Good luck not getting too smelly when you stay over!

cozz
    Free Member

next time leave some Brut 😆

yossarian
    Free Member

Jesus, just take a wash bag and a change of pants!

Sounds like she feels like it’s moving too fast for her liking. CTFO and just enjoy yourself!

fionap

Hmmm. I bought some Lynx shower gel recently because it was reduced in Tesco and I got twice the amount I normally get for about a quid.
    My wife reckons it smells really nice. Is she secretly plotting to divorce me based on my shower gel choice?

Definitely. 😉

Or maybe the shower gels don’t smell as bad as the ‘deodorants’.

badnewz
    Free Member

that it’s some of the blokes on here that are misogynistic nuts.

If only we had verbal IQs above 130! The pratt of the day award goes to your good self.

hora
    Free Member

OP what distance are we talking? Leeds to Manchester etc?

Maybe shes worried that its too far

birky
    Free Member

My wife reckons it smells really nice

She thinks it’s rank but tells you otherwise so you’ll keep using it and are therefore less appealing to other women 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 317 total)

The topic ‘Girlfriend Advice’ is closed to new replies.