Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Girl / Women Mountain Bikers Needed in South East
  • Mach_6
    Free Member

This is a post for my partner who is tired of riding with the boys all the time and would like to organise a few “girl only” mountain bike rides around the South East.

They will probably involve riding bikes, eating cake and drinking coffee and generally have fun. So if anyone is interested, please contact her on vaneetvelde@hotmail.com

mk1fan
    Free Member

Can I reccommend a book called ‘Getting it On’. It will help you through this difficult time of realisation that you partner is experiencing.

Although, if you’re talking about mountain bike riding then I can’t help. Sorry.

DitchWitch
    Free Member

Hi, Mach_6, does she use the net?

I’ll drop her a line anyway, but I’ve started organizing ladies rides in Surrey, if that’s any good for her 😉

Mach_6
    Free Member

Hi Ditch Witch,
    Yes she does use the net… too much usually 🙂 I’m just getting this organised for her as I’m already signed up on this forum. Surrey would be OK, or anywhere within an hours drive of Essex (which is where we are).

njee20
    Free Member

I was going to say, Beyond Mountain Bikes organise ladies rides periodically, but being south of Guildford they’re well over an hour from you!

woodsman
    Free Member

Why not put up a post on shecycles…

PeteT

My girlfriend just just tried to email you, but it doesn’t seem to work?

Mach_6
    Free Member

Hmmmm, should definitely work. Make sure you’ve got the spelling right as us Brits have trouble with Belgian surnames! Otherwise you can email me and I’ll pass it on. Jon_Wadie@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Girl / Women Mountain Bikers Needed in South East’ is closed to new replies.