Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Girl, 13, killed as a result of Teachers Strike. ( Warning, DailyMail content!
  • Stuey01
    Free Member

They’ve changed that headline. It originally was the same (or very similar) to this thread title.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

the headline I have Cached is

“Girl, 13, crushed to death by a falling branch as she sat on park bench because her teachers were out on strike”

DrJ

What’s wrong with Striking Teachers Kill Student ??

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CharlieMungus
    Free Member

What’s wrong with Striking Teachers Kill Student ??

She wasn’t a student that day

dogbert
    Free Member

some of the comments I heard the other day were from people crying out against the strike – unfortunately It kinda came across like these people think of teachers as unpaid child minders

Lifer
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Member
    the headline I have Cached is

“Girl, 13, crushed to death by a falling branch as she sat on park bench because her teachers were out on strike”

Yeah they changed it after the comments section was filled with criticism.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

woulda been easier to change the comments section

Northwind

Our beloved daughter’s death was a tragic incident, which occurred only 24 hours ago, and we do not want it to be connected to any other events.

Seriously, **** you Daily Mail. How do they sleep?

donsimon
    Free Member

Unfortunately there are people who lap this kind of stuff up.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Browsing via phone so the pic is a bit small, but that looks like a Beech tree which are notorious for dropping branches. Person who put the bench under the beech tree is to blame.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Girl, 13, killed as a result of Teachers Strike. ( Warning, DailyMail content!’ is closed to new replies.