Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Ginger beards – Yes or no ?
  • the_lecht_rocks

?

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

My Gran used to say “never trust a man with a beard”. Despite that,I did experiment with facial hair in my twenties,much to my mates’ amusement. i’m a ginger aswell,although it’s got darker with age. So, “No” from me.

Kasperthecourier
    Free Member

Big yes!!

It’s me pride..

househusband

Don’t have a choice in the matter; I’m not a redhead by any means but if I grow a beard it has some ginger in it!

roper
    Free Member
    rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Ginger bread- yes

Ginger beard- no

the_lecht_rocks

lol @ rock3gozy 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

Beard – No.

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

Beard = Beardy weirdy 😯
    Ginger Beard = Just provocative

MikeT-23
    Free Member

My beard has a great range of colours – black, brown, blonde, grey and, yes, ginger.
    I thought the ginger element was just a fact of life as a northern European with definite Scottish/Irish/English heritage, and Scandinavian/French from way back, and just accepted it.
    That said though, a beard of pure ginger? I suppose it’s down to how the wearer sports it; and how it grows – patchy or even, wispy or thick; and what the wearer does with life – outdoors type, behind a food counter, razor sales….

momo

hehe, I am a beardy type, and also being of Irish heritage, its ginger. So a definate yes from me

scu98rkr
    Free Member

yes!

BigDummy
    Free Member

A ginger beard should be grown very long, plaited and tucked into the wearer’s belt for maximum impact.

trailmonkey

LOL

Oxboy
    Free Member

yeh why not?

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

not only a surprisingly ginger beard but two beautiful red haired daughters- be warned

cynic-al
    Free Member

DEPENDS. DOES IT SUIT YOU?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Ginger beards – Yes or no ?’ is closed to new replies.