Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Gillian mckeith? Wtf
  • toys19
    Free Member

I would have to bite her bottom.

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That Brett Domino is very good. Top song.

Coyote
    Free Member

I thought he might come across as a bit of a cock, but he seems the most reasonable and level-headed one in there.

He is by streets the most level-headed!

Torminalis
    Free Member

I would have to bite her bottom.

I reckon you and 30 other people could all simultaneously bite her arse, it is massive! Made almost entirely out of meringue and avocado as well.. mmm tasty.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I think a tasteful pic is appropriate, for the enlightenment of those what don’t know what Ms Lawson looks like:

It’s not sexist or owt; it’s about healthy nutrition.

Don’t need any pics of Ms McKeith, I think we can all agree.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

It’s not sexist or owt; it’s about healthy nutrition

Of course! When I posed the question of who you would rather eat, I obviously meant, ‘In the style of’. Much as one might ask, “would you rather eat Chines or India”. I’m sorry if that made it ambiguous for those of you with your minds in the gutter, but I lack the cunning linguistic talent required to make it any clearer.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Yeah, some people, always thinking of disgusting things….

cranberry
    Free Member

Of course, I mean you could understand someone misunderstanding and thinking that you would want to lick Nigella like a lollipop, but we know that’s not what you had in mind.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

cunning linguistic

8)

yunki
    Free Member

that Mckeef monstrosity would be tough in places with a wierd jelly-like substance marbelling the meat that would smell of bowel contents and pus..

every cut of meat will have been marinating in her diseased and bitter spinal fluids for so long that whole new species and civilisations will have evolved from the BSE strains that pollute the meat.. I am becoming more convinced as each day passes that all disease ever encountered on this planet will have at some point been born in a phleghmy and putrid genesis spewed forth from her twisted lips in a venomous filthy hiss..

I also have very little doubt that the contraband she insists on liberally sprinkling into the camps food are pure evil crystalline distillates brewed from her bilious effluent in a foul cauldron designed in the fiery pits of Simon Cowells mind..

urgh.. basically

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Yunki – I’m getting the feeling that you dont like the woman. Is this correct?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

contraband she insists on liberally sprinkling into the camps foods are pure evil

yunki
    Free Member

S by Z..

ahh she’s alright.. reminds me of my other half in many ways..
    I couldn’t eat a whole one though..

toys19
    Free Member

yunki has just been on a creative writing course in Hades. Jeesus! That was an awesome tirade!

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Gillian mckeith? Wtf’ is closed to new replies.