Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • gigs you're looking forward too?
  • tazzymtb

high on fire in Feb. 😀

trailmonkey

looking forward to doing a gig of my own as and when i find a vocalist to front the project.

If anyone knows of a vocalist into this kind of stuff, tell them to get in touch via soundcloud. doesn’t matter where they are.

postierich
    Free Member

Off to see Echo and the Bunnymen and James in Glasgow making a weekend of it my Christmas pressie from the SO posh hotel on the cards to! I might get lucky

nick1c
    Free Member

The Allman Brothers at the Beacon…………..Twice in March!!

chrispuppet

James supported by Echo and the Bunnymen in April at Brixton Academy!

hammy7272
    Free Member

Jake Bugg Leeds 4th Feb O2 academy 8)

mav12
    Free Member

the boss at wembley and coventry and maybe belfast

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Springsteen @ Wembley, Coventry & Cardiff.

gozarch
    Free Member

All of them! So far, Love & Money in February in Glasgow, Biffy Clyro in March in Cardiff, James in Brixton in April. 🙂

nuke

The Stone Roses in June in London

Kato

chrispuppet – Member

James supported by Echo and the Bunnymen in April at Brixton Academy!

this!

CountZero

DezB, The Joy Formidable are outstanding live, absolutely brilliant. I don’t know what it is about three-piece rock bands, but they often seem to just rock harder. Ritzy is a fantastic front-woman, really charismatic. Not long to wait for their gig, now! 😀

RichPenny
    Free Member

Taking my little girl to her first music festival in August, when she’ll be 2 and a bit 🙂 Can’t wait to see the look on her face, 90% of her early attempts at communication were aimed at getting me to play music 🙂

Going to End of the Road to see Sigur Ros for the 5th time. Belle and Sebastian also headlining I believe. Sure to be a good line up. It’ s only 30 mins away from us so will be shuttling back and forth a bit and not camping.

Northwind

Not got much in the diary… David Ford in Edinburgh, the Wildhearts and Finch in Glasgow (both doing those damn fool “We released an album ages ago, here it is” things that only make sense if you only ever made one good album).

Might well cave in and buy Biffy Clyro tickets too, trying to resist the touts.

gary

I’m off to see The Joy Formidable too, really looking forward to it. Slightly miffed still at failing to get any Kraftwerk tickets. And showing my age may go to check out the Jesus jones/PWEI/Wonderstuff triple header in Reading in April.

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

Going to see Depeche Mode in May 😀

ciderinsport
    Free Member

THE BEAT! (again!)

last time… ( http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ooops-i-dropped-my-mate-and-broke-him )

4 weeks and counting 😉

boxfish
    Free Member

Astra at The Fleece and Firkin in April. Orange Goblin at the same venue 3 weeks on Sunday. \m/

scraprider
    Free Member

Muse in may , at some football stadium in laandon

dair86
    Free Member

The stone roses in glasgow in July. Support from, primal scream, the view and jake bugg. Can not wait….. 8)

seadog101

Low @ The Sage – Gateshead

montylikesbeer

Jake Bugg in Preston

Royston
    Free Member

The Stone Roses in Feb, Vecta Arena (Auckland).

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘gigs you're looking forward too?’ is closed to new replies.