Viewing 29 posts - 121 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • gigs, who are you off to see?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Jessie J, in a couple of weeks, with the daughter.

And to think I saw Roger Waters performing the Wall a few weeks ago, how diverse am I?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well, Suede were awesome. Anderson and Butler on stage together again. Swoon!

sadexpunk

john cooper clarke next thursday at scunny.

DezB
    Free Member

Early next year: Young Fathers.
    Maybe Forest Swords too, but its the next day and I’m a bit old for that kind of thing.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member

That new Suede album is beautiful.

Tempted by the vinyl box set…slightly expensive though:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vinyl-Box-Set-VINYL/dp/B00FE9QSGW/ref=sr_1_1/275-0061796-0714651?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1382693627&sr=1-1

wombat

John Cooper Clarke on 2nd November, absolute genius 8)

warton
    Free Member

I am Kloot in November
    Foals in February

wombat

Oh, and Ade Edmondson and the Bad Shepherds on the 13th

DezB
    Free Member

Foals in February

They touring again? *off to check*

Bah, Alexandra Palace. Parp.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

@bh8er, I got the tickets on viagogo. Only cost me a few quid more tan face value. Would recommend if you’re a fan. Anderson is still very good! 🙂

And agreed re the new album.

vickypea
    Free Member

We saw Volbeat on Friday. They were fantastic!

sadexpunk

John Cooper Clarke on 2nd November, absolute genius

he was really funny last night. first time ive seen him. he was more like a stand up comedian than full on poet.

enjoy 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

65 Days Of Static in March next year.

stevie750

Spunge

Rocket from the crypt

mamadirt
    Free Member

Halestorm at the Academy, Bristol in April – far tooo long to wait. Seen them twice already this year – freakin’ awesome!!

fasthaggis

Some old has-beens 😉

jamj1974

deadlydarcy – Member

What did they play DD?

kiwijohn

Missed out on tickets to Television tonight 😥

IdleJon

Big Country tonight, with Mike Peters standing in for the late Stuart Adamson. It’s only 26 years since I saw them last.

Now which checked shirt should I wear? (It did occur to me that my jeans/t-shirt/baseball boot ensemble is probably exactly the same as what I wore 26 years ago, just a bit, ermmm, larger.)

durhambiker
    Free Member

Went up to Glasgow to see Skid Row and Ugly Kid Joe on Monday. Ugly Kid Joe were great, and the Australian support act Dead City Rising weren’t bad either. Skid Row were a bit of a let down, far too much pointless talking

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Off to see Ugly Kid Joe & Skid Row in ‘that London’ on Tuesday. Seen Skid Row before and wasn’t that impressed (not nearly as good as seeing them in their heyday with Seb Bach!), it’ Ugly Kid Joe we are really going to see.

mikemorini
    Free Member

Hot Club of Cow Town tonight in Oxford.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Trentemoller smashed it at The Forum last night 😀

spacey

Public Service Broadcasting last night, great show.

lovewookie

VNV Nation tonight in Glasgow, next wednesday seeing Gary Numan. sometime next month I think Fields of the Nephilim are playing along with The Mission. CBA with the mish though, so I’ll try to lose myself in the smoke…

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Spacey, I’m going to see them in Nottingham next week – can’t wait!

Danno72
    Free Member

going to see The Pixies in a few weeks! Saw Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds a couple of weeks back, they were outstanding.

spacey

You won’t be disappointed Rockhopper, was stood next some folk that come all the way from Spain to see them, they’re developing quite a following. Funny for me cos Willgoose is my wife’s cousin and I’ve known him since he was 14!

spacehopper

Public Service broadcasting tomorrow at the leadmill.. (may end up not going though..)

Greg Davies in december..
    Shed Seven in december
    david o’doherty next february..
    Lissie next march..

Viewing 29 posts - 121 through 149 (of 149 total)

The topic ‘gigs, who are you off to see?’ is closed to new replies.