Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gift for a roadie?
  • bigyim
    Free Member

Just had the hospital Chaplin round to sort my two babies funeral and was having a general chit chat and turns out he’s a big road biker.
    Any ideas on a gift for him to say thank you for all his help and support through all the crap.

chakaping
    Free Member

Condolences for the awful circumstances big yim.

Perhaps casually find out if he listens to The Cycling Podcast and if so get him a Pedaleur de Charme T shirt?

Or ask if he’s read The Secret Race, Domestique or The Cycling Anthology – all very good books on road racing.

avdave2

I think a book would be a great idea in that it also gives you the chance to write a personal message in it which I have no doubt will mean more to him than anything you might give him.

TiRed

Three Michelin Latex inner tubes to speed and smooth the ride. All road cyclists should try them. It’s a cheap easy upgrade.

My condolences.

mrjmt
    Free Member

A nice quality tool/spares pouch? Sure there’s some really nice examples around, but my google skills are failing.

something like this, although I think you could find better.

Digger90
    Free Member

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

I did a bit of Googling around and found this which he might like… £13-£15 on Amazon

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

condolences and doffs cap for your grateful sentiment.

I’m currently into and enjoying this

I’ve enjoyed most of his books, all comic bike-based travel, though Gironimo was a bit weak.

jkomo

I’m so sorry.

A nice lightweight multi tool.

mrblobby
    Free Member
    cloudnine
    Free Member

Mountain bike hire voucher.. maybe you can convert him 😀

MoreCashThanDash

Velopac for a cheaper version of the Rapha essential case.

Love that T shirt though.

Can’t even begin to get my head round what you have been through. Look after yourselves.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gift for a roadie?’ is closed to new replies.