Viewing 40 posts - 5,801 through 5,840 (of 5,997 total)
  • gifs you could watch all day
  • thols2

I admire how he’s still trying to steer the car with both front wheels missing.

epicyclo

That would have been a bit inconvenient… 🙂

fooman

I like the way he still tries to steer round the corner despite ejecting the wheels a couple of seconds earlier, like a true Stig!

nicko74

Jeez, both wheels just pop off like there’s a quick-release button – it’s like the worst transformer ever

martinhutch

Are GP finishes judged on the first part of the car to cross the line? There’s a potential technology improvement to boost quali times and close finishes – just launch your wheels in the last 500 metres.

thols2

They have to meet a minimum weight after the race. In the old days, they used to do things like ballast the cars with water, then dump the water, then at the final pitstop, pour lead shot into the fuel tank. They are very inventive about their cheating.

thols2

salad_dodger

Each crash seem to get progressively worse!

DezB
    Free Member

thols2

martinhutch

thols2

dyna-ti

I think there should be a forum law about pics/gifs of people crashing on bikes. Brings back too many bad memories

martinhutch

At least he didn’t post the final one on the current FF. Saw the set-up, nearly closed the video there and then, really didn’t want to see it!

thols2

maccruiskeen

martinhutch

Own up, who was it?

thols2

thols2

thols2

RobHilton
    Free Member

maccruiskeen

Moving the Indiana Bell building in the 1930s without the occupants stopping work and without interruption to the power, gas,  water, sewage or the 1000s of telephones they were using

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

That reminds me of the raising of Chicago where they lifts all the buildings up by about 6 feet so they could get proper draining underneath. It was sometimes done to individual buildings and sometimes to entire terraces. Must have made for interesting pavements while it was happening.

nicko74

In a similar vein, apparently a big Victorian house was recently moved in San Francisco. Lifted up, put on a huge truck, shifted down the road, in what looks to be downtown SF. Crazy!

maccruiskeen

thols2

martinhutch

Apex predator

maccruiskeen

maccruiskeen

Kuco

I think that cats been watching too many Alien movies.

RobHilton
    Free Member

null

I appear to have forgotten how to do this :/

martinhutch

Some ‘Adventure Game’ flashbacks there.

jimmy
    maccruiskeen

martinhutch

martinhutch

fasthaggis

whoosh

danposs86

https://i.ibb.co/1JcpfHr/GTA-Bike-crash-in-real-life.gif

Watched that a few times, struggling to work out 1) how on earth the bike did a 180 with such force to get the front wheel that high and 2) how on earth his feet stayed on the pedals during the 180

jimmy

I love this thread. Spent yesterday going back to random pages from ~7 years ago and its funny how I remember some of them and am amazed it was 7 years ago. Also funny seeing my own comments from back then in an awkward hear-your-own-voice kind of way.

MartinHutch’s coke bottle torpedo… That could have been horrific, thank lordy for Covid (screens)

Viewing 40 posts - 5,801 through 5,840 (of 5,997 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.