Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • GiffGaff Pricing
  • jota180
    Free Member

Can anyone explain this to me, the crowd based support system all seem to be about 15 and don’t have English as a 1st [or 2nd] language.

If I buy a £10 ‘goody bag’ I get ………….
    250 UK minutes
    Unlimited UK texts
    Unlimited Internet
    Free calls to other giffgaff phones

This lasts a month,

Do I still have £10 credit throughout the month to use for things like international calls and texts?
    And, does the remainder of the £10 carry over to the next month? – I think it does as I still seem to have credit from a top up a few months ago.

Does calling another giffgaff phone from abroad come in with the bundle [/wishful thinking]

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Ask on their forum… They seem to be more loved-up and devoted than the Moonies…

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Forum/ct-p/Forum

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Only the goodybag doesn’t roll over. Std credit last until gone

Jamie
    Free Member

Do I still have £10 credit throughout the month to use for things like international calls and texts?
    And, does the remainder of the £10 carry over to the next month? – I think it does as I still seem to have credit from a top up a few months ago.

Nope. The £10 goody bag lasts one month. When the month is up it expires. Unless you have set the new rolling payment system up, so you automatically buy a new goody bag when the old one runs out.

Anything outside of your free allowance, MMS, ringing abroad, premium numbers, will need to come out of your top-up credit. So you could run a a goodbay every month, but pop £10 on your PAYG balance, which does not expire, to use for chargeable items.

Does calling another giffgaff phone from abroad come in with the bundle

99.9999999% sure it doesn’t.

lovewookie

what Jamie said.

stick say £20 on your balance, buy a goodybag from it for £10 and you’ll have £10 credit left. after 1 month your goodybag expires but whatever is left on your balance (from the £10 credit left over) will remain.

Blackberry add on is £3 and is quirky (IME)

Jamie
    Free Member

Ask on their forum… They seem to be more loved-up and devoted than the Moonies…

That’s because they are financially incentivised to help. A system which has it’s drawbacks, when you get a page with 40 replies all saying the same thing.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

As above, goodybag is purchased from your credit and only lasts a month.

However, you get free giffgaff to giffgaff calls as long as you top up every 3 months, so you can keep calling people on giffgaff for 2 months once the goodybag runs out. Other calls will come out of your credit.

jota180
    Free Member

Thanks, just wondering why I still have credit from a £10 goody bag I bought back in June

Jamie
    Free Member

You get money back from GiffGaff from various activities, recommending a friend etc, maybe it’s that?

jota180
    Free Member

recommending a friend etc, maybe it’s that?

nah, nothing like that
    It looks like the £10 is actual credit and carries on after the month is up

Jamie
    Free Member

In that case, it’s witchcraft.

chakaping
    Free Member

Did you do “top-up” instead of buying a goodybag?

MiL did that when wife asked her to update my credit while I was away.

jota180
    Free Member

Did you do “top-up” instead of buying a goodybag?

No,

I’ve only ever bought 1 goody bag [back in June] it’s on my account page, didn’t bother again because I only sent 2 texts.
    Just sent a test text and I now and I still have £9 something left

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s what would happen if you’d bought a top-up instead of a goodybag though.

jota180
    Free Member

It definitely says goody bag on my payment history page 😕

WTF, I need to top it up but don’t need 250 mins/unlimited UK texts – I’ll stick a tenner on it to see me through the next couple of months

cheers all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘GiffGaff Pricing’ is closed to new replies.