Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Giff Gaff upgrade to 4G
  • popstar
    Free Member

Just noticed this morning on twitter, customers should apply for new 4G card and recieve it this Saturday. Time to upgrade mine.

loddrik
    Free Member

Had my 4g car for a couple of months. Don’t plan to buy a 4g goodybag though as the only reason I’m with giffgaff is the unlimited data which the 4g goodybags don’t have.

popstar
    Free Member

Man, they should include 4G. Lyca Mobile does for the same price. If not, then it will be time to switch providers. Not sure about signal strength as they state that they use O2 and Orange. Guess it should be fine in London.

lemonysam
    Free Member

That’s a scam website, surely?

seosamh77
    Free Member

much are they charging for 4G goodie bags?

seosamh77
    Free Member

lemonysam – Member
    That’s a scam website, surely?

Giffgaff? nah, great company, much cheapness.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I know, I use giffgaff, that’s a website that happens to use the Giffgaff logo but is registered someone called to Hitten Shah, trading as “Fully Mindful”…

seosamh77
    Free Member

Ah limited, don’t really see the point! I’ll stick with unlimited H+.

Cougar

OP,

I’ve removed your link as it’s to some random site rather than the official GiffGaff site. Whether the 4G offer on Twitter is genuine or not I haven’t verified, but that site looks like a scam to me; at best it’s some bloke in London pretending to be official in order to sell SIMs.

The correct site is http://giffgaff.com/

popstar
    Free Member

Man, I’ve ordered from him. I used that link from official giffgaff site tweet feed.

Anyway, it doesn’t look that good. Can get better deal from other provider.

Maybe sooner or later GiffGaff will match competitors.

seosamh77
    Free Member

lemonysam – Member
    I know, I use giffgaff, that’s a website that happens to use the Giffgaff logo but is registered someone called to Hitten Shah, trading as “Fully Mindful”…

Ahh, never actually seen the link, was removed before I seen it.

the graphic I pasted above is from the giffgaff forums.

Cougar

Man, I’ve ordered from him. I used that link from official giffgaff site tweet feed.

The link was a URL similar to “free-giff-gaff-sims.co.uk” (only not that, cos I’m not repeating it). The domain is registered as to a bloke with a foreign-sounding name in a flat in Enfield trading as “Fully Mindful.”

Ergo, it would seem unlikely to me that it would have come from an official source unless that source has been compromised, which is why I removed it. In hindsight I should’ve replaced it with a placeholder perhaps. Sorry for any confusion.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Giff Gaff upgrade to 4G’ is closed to new replies.